ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4v4 Team Tournament signups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: 4v4 Team Tournament signups Reply with quote

Registration for the 4v4 Team Tournament is now open, click here to register

Rules (Please read them all)

- If you fail to turn up to play a match with your team without your captain knowing and being able to arrange another team member to play in your place you will be banned from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-shows.

- Your captain must contact your opponents A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play (a designated spokes person from the team may post on the forums in the captains stead if the captain does not have an account to post with). It is the captains responsibility to get their team together at the right time for the match, if one team member is a regular no show you should contact admin to request a player from the pool.

* - Due to the suggestion that there may be team speak cheats amongst spectators, there will be no spectators/reserves allowed in the tournament server during the actual match, because of this it is now a requirement for both teams to record a demo in full. To auto record demos add -netrecord "C:\Program Files\Zdaemon\Demos\Recent_Game_%DATE%_%TIME%_%WAD%" or a different path if your ZDaemon files are located elsewhere, and please test before the actual tournament, if there is a dispute and no demo you will have to play again.

- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator. It is wise to take screenshots if there are no spectators in case of a dispute.

- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

- Rematches are not allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your team and opponents team to either arrange another time or to bring your extra team member in as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

- Team swopping is not allowed, you may only use a pool player if one of your team members has to drop out of the event. Replacement reserves/players will only be allowed if one of your team members drops out of the entire tournament, the admin and the other team must be notified in plenty of time before the match and must agree to the substitute.

Dates
Round 1: 10/6/05 - 10/12/05
Round 2: 10/13/05 - 10/18/05
Final Round: 10/19/05 - 10/24/05

Level: vex-zdaemon map11, map14, map32, map16, map19. All settings apart from player size will be the same as on the [BAD TASTE] team server running the same wad.

Teams: 8

Tournament Admin is HumanBones. Good luck all!

Last edited by HumanBones on Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I filled out that form. If it is wrong, let me know and I'll do it again. That's the individual form so I tried to write it right for our team.

I'll post our team as well too here so you know we're signed up.

Mantis-X
Jkist3
[SIN]Wrath
[U3]LordBritish

Good luck to all that enter!
[SIN]Pride
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mantis-X wrote:
Well, I filled out that form. If it is wrong, let me know and I'll do it again. That's the individual form so I tried to write it right for our team.

I'll post our team as well too here so you know we're signed up.

Mantis-X
Jkist3
[SIN]Wrath
[U3]LordBritish

Good luck to all that enter!

OMARGH, pwnzors of old unite!!!

I dunno, if I can get a team up... hmm...
MFDOOM
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like to be in a team, Id make a great flag runner. if any one wants me.
Ive been playing zdaemon now for 2 years, so Im very good
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's our team:

Shadow_Ghost
Sonya
[SIN]Arrogance
[SIN]Gluttony
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, i accidentally pressed enter, can you just delete the one that's half full thnx
[SIN]Pride
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFDOOM wrote:
Id like to be in a team, Id make a great flag runner. if any one wants me.
Ive been playing zdaemon now for 2 years, so Im very good

Even though you may have been playing for two years, it doesn't make you good... Anyway, this is not CTF. it is TDM.
kandy_kid
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[RFA]kandy_kid
[RFA]Whiteboy
[RFA]Juggalo
[RFA]Stallion
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys, heres the deal. I kinda forgot about this because not enough teams had signed up. I'm going to leave the signups open until Friday, maybe some more people teams will sign up, maybe not. Ill figure out the dates and let you guys know whats happening.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I've been busy, I've forgotten about this. I need verification on whos still willing to play in this, so we can finally get this thing under way. Also unfortunately there are only four teams, which is probably due to my lack of acknowledgement to this tournament, so hopefully next time we can get the number of teams upped a bit. If there are anymore teams that would like to enter, I need to know ASAP. Smile
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

registration was closed last I looked which was a couple of days ago, I dunno how long it's been like that for.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened them yesterday Razz
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tournament has been completely scrapped. I will reorganize this shortly.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: