ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fray

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of The Fray so far?
Excellent! No Changes Needed...
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
It is Great! Needs Very Few Changes...
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
It is Average... Needs Big Changes...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It Sucks ASS!!! Trash the Damn thing!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: The Fray Reply with quote

I'm Currently working on a WAD right now and I need an opinion on it... Some of you might have noticed it on a L@P Server for a while but I didn't get any feed back on how people liked it (If they even played it). Im asking every body to download it and tell me what you think of it. Tell me of things I should add or change... I want to know what you think... It can be downloaded at my site (http://www.containmentarea.cjb.net) and the WAD is called "thefray". The other WAD on my site is a piece of shit (Well, thats what I think). I know of only one bug with my WAD and it isn't serious. The MIDI for the Intermission screen didn't change over so you will here the origonal Doom II MIDI.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there nobody paying any attention to this? Please Give me some feed back...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Biff
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an OK first effort. Open things up a bit, at some point put a few better weapons and a few challenging monsters too.
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I will... I was trying to build things up. Iike the origonal levels... Introducing new things in each level as you progress... But thanks for the reply and suggestion.
Biff
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good approach, building things up and varying the architecture as you go. Occasional spacious areas and use of height are always a welcome change of pace.
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree... But my problem is that I can't think of any thing to put in those areas... I'm always running out of ideas... Please Help...
Twiztid
Who wants a body massage?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problems i see are mis-aligned textures and on map02 there needs to be more shotgun shells.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: