ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mourning Star Soldiers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpl. Taggart
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Mourning Star Soldiers Reply with quote

Hey guys, some of you may have seen the post in the general forum, but thought this would be more appropriate.

Anyways, I built a site for the Mourning Star Soldiers...its extremely far from completion..but it works for now... eh?

Anyways just wanted to say that right now, its really more of a play for fun type "clan" for now. Not really to competetive at the moment. Just a bunch of guys/gals who want to get together and shoot stuff.

Right now its just me.
IM LONELY!.... but yeah, if you are just looking to have some fun and get to know other people... you should check it out.

http://mourningstarsoldiers.8m.com
Happy Dooming.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow impressive site man! Very NEAT. I think it is maybe the best clan site on Zdaemon? Next to dp then -__-
Cpl. Taggart
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, ahhh thats what sitting here at work for a 12 hour shift does...

Its kind of not finished..as in.. well you saw it, you know what i mean. Smile

thanks for the compliments though, they are appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deathz0r
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That title/sidebar picture is "taken" from some website that I've forgotten about now. I know it's not an original piece, since I have the unedited picture on my computer.

...Unless you made the image, which I highly doubt.

Last edited by deathz0r on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not cool, I thought he made it. Confused
Cpl. Taggart
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I didnt make the image,
I am stuck here at work Sad with no photoshop and wanted to see if I could make a page real quick. So I took a wallpaper from almostsmart.com
Hacked it up in MS PAINT... (crappy lol) and just put something together really quick. Thats why on my news section I say that the site is not finished and will have a lot different work on it when i get home.

I was simply using this is a FAUX design, but besides the image, how do you guys like the layout, because I think I am going to use the same type of layout I have now.

(Please don't hate me, I didn't really steal it, as its only temporary. and I did credit it to I believe Weasel at almostsmart.com)
MKX2
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what? You have a good attitude to DooM and life from what I can tell by what you type, so im going to say this, I already like you mate! Very Happy (something which I don't think i've said before)

I dont play much at all, but if I do come back I think I may join you, that is, if you allow me.

anyway, I think i'll download AIM (if i dont already have it) and talk to ya sometime.

heheh novel idea you have... dooming clan for fun? that hasnt been heard of for a while Razz Wink
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKX2 wrote:
anyway, I think i'll download AIM (if i dont already have it) and talk to ya sometime.
If I remember, I think you do Razz
deathz0r
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cpl. Taggart wrote:
(Please don't hate me, I didn't really steal it, as its only temporary. and I did credit it to I believe Weasel at almostsmart.com)
It's fine, it's just we've had some uh, problems with copyright before with a certain banned forum member.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MKX2
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HumanBones wrote:
MKX2 wrote:
If I remember, I think you do Razz

yes well if you remember, i have a habit of randomly deleting things. Wink im sure iv once even tried to delete the windows folder, but wasnt successful lol.

anyway i best not post anymore *checks clock* this morning, because iv had the magical pixie drink called alcohol, and so is probably adfecing mu jugment riht bout naw. Razz
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKX2 wrote:
...I have a habit of randomly deleting things.

Don't expose your ZDaemon directory to unnecessary risk:

DDA (Directory Deleters Anonymous) 888-555-1234
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MKX2
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i would call that number but it would cost a huge amount in international charges Razz

so im not gonna do it. but i can say i havnt deleted zdaemon yet so Twisted Evil
[n00b]Adereth
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- The 8** (800, 886, 887, 888) area codes are generally toll free. The 555 exchange is reserved for information services. Both of these combined with the 1234 customer number means the call could not go through. This number is not in service (604U2.)

- Why are the Star Soldiers mourning? Did something sad happen? It's quite an interesting name... do that thar history page!
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[n00b]Adereth wrote:
This number is not in service (604U2.)!

Ahh... in BC I see.
I figured that by using infamous numerical values (888), (555), and (1234) that it would be obvious the post was in jest.
I mean, seriously, do you think such an orgnization could possibly exist?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cpl. Taggart
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw the Soldiers aren't mourning.. lol

I believe I put this on the history page, maybe, but I'll post it here.

Morning Star was actually the planet Venus, (Back in the ancient times) because it was always the brightest star in the morning. Morning Star was also the name given to Lucifer, (we all know him as the one and only King of Hell). They gave him this name because before the transition to Hell, he was the brightest and most beautiful Angel... basically god's right hand man, among Gabriel and Michael.

So I thought, well this is Doom... Doom is Morbid... why not have a name that represents all that is evil .. lol.. and I thought Morning Star sounded kind of meh.. So I just changed the spelling to Mourning Star Soldiers... it sounds a little more dark and morbid..

So that is the history of the name. I know.... i put a lot of thought into it.. but I thought it was a neat name.
The Ultimate DooMer
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathz0r wrote:
It's fine, it's just we've had some uh, problems with copyright before with a certain banned forum member.

I thought there weren't any banned members now.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You thought wrong Razz 1.07 was released quite a while ago now, the ban list was never fully cleared and certainly didn't remain that way for long, plus the forums and master are two seperate places.

[Back on topic] good luck with the clan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: