ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gamemodes, their WADs, and How to Implement them.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid I don't quite grasp assault. When I played the wad, there was nothing more than a room with two pillars in it, and I had just the machinegun with limited ammo. There seemed to be no "goal". Is it playable in single player?

But anyway, I have seen a few of those game modes before, but capture strike got my attention, and thats the one I haven't seen any other threads on. Does anyone have a link to a wad with that game mode?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quik-E-Mart, you need to run it as CTF to get anywhere. It'll make a little more sense then. Basically you're running through an objective-based map, which can only be completed with help from you teammates. Of course the defending team are not just gonna sit back and let that happen!

And if no-one here has capturestrike I'll bug AlexMax about it.

rygrass wrote:
That Assualt Wad we played that quite a lot over in oceania!

Yeah, Adereth used to have had it on a [n00b] server too, and occasionally it would get pretty full up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: