ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To [DUI] Vampy, We are very sorry for your loss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourDoomed
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry to Hear about Thunder. Man alot can happen in such a short period of time. I Wish her family the best any one can hever have. Ive been through a tough lossmy self not to long agao. I know the feelings you have. Rememer the lesson spoke of earlier. It takes not time at all to say I love you to your family. I found out one day you may never get that chance again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Croesus
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief and loss are never easy. Star will be with us for as long as we carry her in our memories. Keep her close.

Don't forget to tell those you love how you feel. The most difficult grief is when you have to live with the thought "I never said 'I love you' while you were here"

My prayers are with all of you who have been touched by the sadness and the loss of our friend [s]thunder.
GOTHIC HELL
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not have known thunder but when some one soo young dies it sadens me so much.
My sympathies r with u both Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blas
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also another person who never got the privilege of meeting Thunder. However, my condolences are with all those who knew her, and may much white light and love shine upon you all. You clearly have the support of the entire ZDaemon community. God Bless.
GOTHIC HELL
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very kind and warming words Blas I wish I could say some thing like that Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hellknight10471
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Vampy wanted me to let you know that he and Thunders family are one and the same."

yea i kinda knew that, i just put the names in different areas, i meant to put vampy and thunder's family. Accidently i didnt
Crann
Unstoppable!

Location: Home of Beer, the Maple Leafs and Chesterfields: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never knew Thunder, but I did get to play against Vampy a few times.

I believe my first 1v1 match versus anyone other than Shakal and my other RL friends was against Vampy. And he slaughtered me madly. I respect that.

Hopefully that skill ran in the family, and by the sounds of it, it did. I salute a fallen comrade and fellow Zdaemon player.
Da_maniaC
Now with new lemon fresh scent!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toke wrote:
Now she is dooming in the sky with noskill. He now has a local player.

Yeah thats a very nice thought nonetheless. Smile
NaMeLeSs
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad This is very sad news. I've only talked to her once before our tourney match we got to know each other well a little bit lol here and a lol there. but i am terribly sorry about this and i give my condolences to both vampy and niv these are tought times but we have to cheer up she is in a better place now looking down at us and protecting us. May god bless vampy's and niv's family and to thunder...R.I.P and god speed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AK-01
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my condolences to Vampy. It is sad to hear those news. I knew her a bit. Sad loss.
Max Overkill
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Deepest condolences... Reply with quote

Actually, I wasn't acquainted with Thunder at all, but still I would like to express my condolences and my sympathies to all who knew her, especially to her family and her closest friends. Sad
Never thought that such a tragic incident would happen with one of you, guys... Sad[/i]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
enVision
A.K.A. Rat-Arsed

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Niv and Vampy,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Life can be cruel, unjustified and sometimes the worst happens to the best people. Words can't describe how this has affected everyone in the community, including myself. As you may know I'm not active here anymore but this is the least I can do to offer my condolences. Rest assured, Thunder will never be forgotton in this part of her life.

enVision / Dan
Tony
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my condolences vampy

sorry bro
fatlaserbunnys
FartLaser

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am sad to hear this news. i new thunder well and she was a good friend of mine. Sad at least she will rest in peace.
Sedlo
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sad news, my condolences to Vampy, Niv and all others that were close to Thunder. I didn't know her, but from all this posts I can see she was really nice person.
pritch
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked to return to this news.

As with all our members, this community is lessened by her loss.

My condolences to Vampy and all concerned.
V-cube
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its sad to hear her go
sehe was a great friend Crying or Very sad
me and her were soposed to have a macth but...seems we wont
im decateing my film to her..
Gollum
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is on behalf of JohnnyBlaze; he asked me to post it since he can't.

ya i knew vampy for a while he was pretty cool but we didnt really get along too well but still losing someone is harder then imaginable. i lost 3 people this year all in the same month and i thought my insides were gonna die. hard to think about what life for his is going to be like after he lost someone that close but he'll get by. for the short time i knew his on doom he seemed like a strong good willed person. so vampy sorry for you loss
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daz666
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know me Vampy but I remember playing on some maps with ya and ya seemed to be good... Anyways, yeah, sorry to hear about ya sis even though I never seen her play or anything.
niv
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Thank you for your condolences Reply with quote

Dear Zdaemon,

I've never posted in the forums before, but I would like to thank everyone for their support. Zdaemon was a big part of Rachel's life, and I know alot of you were her good friends. She had some rough times the past few months, and I know many of you helped her through them. I'd especially like to thank Daniel ([s]tornado) and [s]lightning, Trigger, the [sin] clan, and I'm sure there are countless others. I apologize for any names I left out.

I'm sort of at a loss for words. This is the worst thing that has ever happened in my life. And I know it's even harder on vampy, and her parents. She was the greatest person I ever knew. So kind, generous, beautiful, intelligent, and funny. She was the embodiment of every trait that makes a person good. To me, she was perfect. And I know I'll never find someone like her again.

But to be consumed by grief and to some degree anger for losing her is selfish. Although she was young, she was in a considerable amount of pain, both physically and psychologically (although this was improving rapidly). She is in a better place now and we should be happy about
that. She will never have to feel that pain again.

Thank you and Sincerely,

Jon ([DUI]Niv)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: