ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To [DUI] Vampy, We are very sorry for your loss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellknight10471 wrote:
My dearest sympathies to Vampy, and Niv and Thunder's family.

Thunder was really nice. She helped me with HG and HC problem. She even thought me some cool moves in zdaemon.

R.I.P. Thunder u were probably one of the nicest ppl to me.

Vampy wanted me to let you know that he and Thunders family are one and the same.
Joesomebody
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant believe this happened Crying or Very sad

everytime i look at this topic i get all sad Sad
rotolola
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: In memorial Reply with quote

I don't know her. But I am shocked too. It is terrible when such a young women died. I will pray for her and her family.

RotoLola (Bernhard)
Toke
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man Vampy, I just heard.

I cant begin to imagine what you must be going through.... Im so sorry.

I know how much you cared for her, you were always cheering her on in games, I know from other things you have said.

I had a long conversation with her about a month ago on IRC, it was the only time we really talked. We talked about you many times in that conversation. About how much she loved her brother.

I'm going to dedicate my latest map to her if thats ok with you.

I wish there was something more I could do... Hang in there man, we all love you.
Toke
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man Niv, I just heard about you aswell...

Now I understand why you were at vampy's, thats where you were the last time we traded words on IRC.

I feel deeply sorry about this. I have been there Niv, finding a love and having it ripped away in no time, no time at all. I was so sad that I was puking all over the place, so terrible.

Oh god this is awfull. I feel so bad.

Now she is dooming in the sky with noskill. He now has a local player.

That is the only pleasant thought I can think of, everything else is just terrifyingly sad.

Please hang in there guys, It gets better over time, it always does.

Can one of you contact me via e-mail, or atleast someone who is in contact with vampy or niv? My address is Embryonic138@yahoo.com

Niv.... I just dont know what to say, I am literaly crying just thinking about what terrible pain this must be causing you 2. I like you guys so much. You are 2 of the nicest doomers there are. If there is anyone that doesnt deserve this its yall.

I hope I havent further despressed anyone with post, I am just writing what I feel.
YourDoomed
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry to Hear about Thunder. Man alot can happen in such a short period of time. I Wish her family the best any one can hever have. Ive been through a tough lossmy self not to long agao. I know the feelings you have. Rememer the lesson spoke of earlier. It takes not time at all to say I love you to your family. I found out one day you may never get that chance again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Croesus
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief and loss are never easy. Star will be with us for as long as we carry her in our memories. Keep her close.

Don't forget to tell those you love how you feel. The most difficult grief is when you have to live with the thought "I never said 'I love you' while you were here"

My prayers are with all of you who have been touched by the sadness and the loss of our friend [s]thunder.
GOTHIC HELL
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not have known thunder but when some one soo young dies it sadens me so much.
My sympathies r with u both Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blas
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also another person who never got the privilege of meeting Thunder. However, my condolences are with all those who knew her, and may much white light and love shine upon you all. You clearly have the support of the entire ZDaemon community. God Bless.
GOTHIC HELL
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very kind and warming words Blas I wish I could say some thing like that Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hellknight10471
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Vampy wanted me to let you know that he and Thunders family are one and the same."

yea i kinda knew that, i just put the names in different areas, i meant to put vampy and thunder's family. Accidently i didnt
Crann
Spamming!

Location: Home of Beer, the Maple Leafs and Chesterfields: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never knew Thunder, but I did get to play against Vampy a few times.

I believe my first 1v1 match versus anyone other than Shakal and my other RL friends was against Vampy. And he slaughtered me madly. I respect that.

Hopefully that skill ran in the family, and by the sounds of it, it did. I salute a fallen comrade and fellow Zdaemon player.
Da_maniaC
Now with new lemon fresh scent!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toke wrote:
Now she is dooming in the sky with noskill. He now has a local player.

Yeah thats a very nice thought nonetheless. Smile
NaMeLeSs
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad This is very sad news. I've only talked to her once before our tourney match we got to know each other well a little bit lol here and a lol there. but i am terribly sorry about this and i give my condolences to both vampy and niv these are tought times but we have to cheer up she is in a better place now looking down at us and protecting us. May god bless vampy's and niv's family and to thunder...R.I.P and god speed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AK-01
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my condolences to Vampy. It is sad to hear those news. I knew her a bit. Sad loss.
Max Overkill
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Deepest condolences... Reply with quote

Actually, I wasn't acquainted with Thunder at all, but still I would like to express my condolences and my sympathies to all who knew her, especially to her family and her closest friends. Sad
Never thought that such a tragic incident would happen with one of you, guys... Sad[/i]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
enVision
A.K.A. Rat-Arsed

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Niv and Vampy,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Life can be cruel, unjustified and sometimes the worst happens to the best people. Words can't describe how this has affected everyone in the community, including myself. As you may know I'm not active here anymore but this is the least I can do to offer my condolences. Rest assured, Thunder will never be forgotton in this part of her life.

enVision / Dan
Tony
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my condolences vampy

sorry bro
fatlaserbunnys
FartLaser

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am sad to hear this news. i new thunder well and she was a good friend of mine. Sad at least she will rest in peace.
Sedlo
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sad news, my condolences to Vampy, Niv and all others that were close to Thunder. I didn't know her, but from all this posts I can see she was really nice person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: