ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To [DUI] Vampy, We are very sorry for your loss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niv: I'm really glad to see that, although it is taking some time, you are getting through this. Dealing with the passing of someone close to you is never easy. My original post in this thread was not as sincere as it could have been, however I hope (and I'm you sure you do) know how I really felt.

I'm just really glad that you're getting through this, because I know how tough it must be for you. I've brought many personal problems to people here, and they've helped me through them. I hope you dont forget that we're here for you if you need anything (and vampy too, cant forget you Smile).
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*This* is a thread worth ressurecting. I had only heard rumours about Thunder. This thread told me a lot. Niv, Vampy, all involved, I'm sorry for your loss of such a short time ago. Niv, way to pull through, man. You are strong. I'm sure that Vampy and family are doing the same.

This thread... It makes me think "I wish I could've met her" but it also makes me think...

"I'm glad to know you all" Cool

This message humbly and sincerely brought to you by

-The Stooge
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BaRaKa
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyah she was awsome. Talked to her alot about niv back in the day Smile
I would clue her in with all the juicy details about NiV Laughing

Thunder told me her & niv were talking alot lately I was @ niv's house one night he's sneaking around talking all sweet on the phone I told him right then & there "I know who yer talking to" Don't worry secret safe with me Twisted Evil

W3rd Up

Wink
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From personal experience with these things, I've found there's no such thing as 'closure' and you never really 'get over' them.
There is nothing worse than losing a loved one.
You just learn to accept that it is what it is and you move on.
The hole is always there, it's just that you get used to dealing with it as time glosses things over.
Glad to see you're getting along Niv.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skitz0.X
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say I knew Thunder very well, but Vampy...Niv...I've known both of you fairly well for a while now.
Niv especially...to some degree, I'm disgusted by some of my haunting memories of Niv signing on as "Y" beating everyone on DoomServ, humbling me to a despicable degree Razz

*shakes his head*

It's difficult to really word anything that doesn't sound trite or fake...as a passing of someone is an unreal and tragically hard thing to deal with.
I don't "know" how any of you feel...Vampy...Niv...family...but I do know how it feels to lose someone close.
All I can say is it's pretty impressive to see your post, Niv.

Introspective and strong words coming from a strong man.
Good for you.

Once more, you humble me Wink
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, this is indeed a good post--no need to echo the thoughts of others.
I remember back at the LAN in Brampton when we were talking about how cool it is to meet each other and have this sort of expierence. You mentioned that for the first time since Rachel passed away, you felt happy because of the opportunity you got to meet people. The LAN was a great expierence indeed, and it's good to see you sounding strong like this once again. Remember, we can't replace her, but we're always here for yah--through thick and through thin. Though, I'll always hate you deeply for leaving me a whole paragraph while talking in pm, and i respond to it leaving 2 paragraphs in return and I keep on talking only to realize you left without saying a word.
Stop that shit man, stop. Razz

We got your back homie dog g lover, don't be trippin'.
Wigger moment[/end]

Your friend,

Hatred

P.S. I think some comic relief is in order:

^ Niv's High School senior picture.
Killemall
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, its never good to see someone leave, even if it was a while back Sad

I personally wasnt around at the time, but I've heard a lot of good things about her, she sounds like a good person to be around, losing someone is always painful.

Roscoe3000 wrote:
*This* is a thread worth ressurecting.

Well said Very Happy
niv
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are the greatest. Thanks so much for your support. I hope Vampy takes a break from WOW and reads your kind words. Smile
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niv wrote:
You guys are the greatest. Thanks so much for your support. I hope Vampy takes a break from WOW and reads your kind words. Smile

what?? vampy is trapped under it's evil spell too??
BaRaKa
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Niv where did you get that pic @ man? That's some funny stuff y0!

W3rd Up DaWg!

Rolling Eyes
[n00b]Adereth
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, MaLaKa, do not post in this thread like that. Confused
BaRaKa
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is MaLaKa and post like what?
Shocked
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He means to say that because of the sensitive nature of this thead, you' re post could be considered rude, disrespectful or offensive.
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've known Vampy since I first started on zdaemon... I've never brought up this subject; for one it was before I was here I don't really have much of a say in it I always thought... This isn't the first time I read this of course... Well Vampy I've always thought of you as my best friend on here, if you do feel the need to talk to me about it bring it up... I consider Niv a good friend although I haven't talked to him that much... Good luck to you both I wish you guys the best.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened before my Zdaemon time, but I have heard about this several times. It indeed is very heart warming that the Zdaemon community is concerned with the fact that your beloved one passed away.

The reason I post here is because in the Netherlands we have saying for this. Maybe it helps you. I hope it does. "It is better to lose a beloved one than if you have never had it."

Note: This is not written the way it should in English, but I can not figure out how to say it properly. I am sorry for that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire Knight wrote:
He means to say that because of the sensitive nature of this thead, you' re post could be considered rude, disrespectful or offensive.

Niv wouldnt be offended since him and {BaRaKa} have known each other since 96. They both live in Phoenix and have known each other in real life for awhile. Dunno if you knew that or not, but just lettin yah know he wouldnt be offended Razz
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
... in the Netherlands we have saying for this. Maybe it helps you. I hope it does. "It is better to lose a beloved one than if you have never had it."

Note: This is not written the way it should in English, but I can not figure out how to say it properly. I am sorry for that.

Perhaps it was "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all" ?
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:
Vampire Knight wrote:

Niv wouldnt be offended since him and {BaRaKa} have known each other since 96. They both live in Phoenix and have known each other in real life for awhile. Dunno if you knew that or not, but just lettin yah know he wouldnt be offended Razz

Oh yeah i know that, it was evident from his previous post. I was just interpreting what Adereth said as Baraka asked. I suppose i was just being a smart-ass Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: