ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fake videos about ShadowForce on my YouTube-channel

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:44 pm    Post subject: Fake videos about ShadowForce on my YouTube-channel Reply with quote

Since ShadowForce and some of his friends complained about fake demos on my YouTube-channel, I admit that they were indeed fake.

https://www.youtube.com/@clanzenith1925

It was trolling and that was not ShadowForce playing. Those all videos are deleted now. That was ridiculous in the first place, that many people believed such videos to be true. Like a player, who avoided playing with me at all costs, would suddenly play with me more than with anyone else.

Also it should be obvious that I would not win him in D5M1 40-14. I would beat him in D5M1, if he is not having a ping advantage, but not with such a score. The ping affects a lot. In fact, in all the games he ever beated me in the past, he had a ping advantage. He was also a better player than me in that era. But continuing about videos, I wanted to troll him a bit because he trolled a lot in the past, and he cares so much about his reputation. I wanted to see if he would play to prove he was better than in the videos. I also wanted to make some justice, since he avoids playing with me and wants to keep that status as being undefeated against me in all his strongest maps, and do not give me a chance to use my current skills against him.

So I have never beat him in D5M1 or in any of his strongest maps. On 2015-2016 I have beat him twice in D2M1 in ZDaemon and once in D2M1 in Zandronum. I have never play with him after 2016 because he started to avoid playing with me. This reason why he does not play with me gives him a lame way to never be defeated by me in other maps. The reason is his growing dislike for me and/or my growing skills. He saw I started to win games in D2M1, and got too many frags in other maps also. NRM and Gyrossman also beated me in D5M1 on 2015-2016. That time NRM crushed me in D5M1. But when I played with NRM and Gyrossman in D5M1 on 2020s, I beated both in the very first game, with fair pings. Same would happen with ShadowForce with fair pings. In D2M1 I would annihilate ShadowForce nowadays even on UK-server. On finnish server against him on EDL-run I would win all maps. He would need to start to train a lot for not losing against me the most games, if we are not on UK-server.

About lacking of beating ShadowForce in D5M1 or in other maps that are his best, I should not care any, because I have beat players in D5M1 who are better there, like Ocelot. ShadowForce never beated me with such crushing scores that Ocelot got against me. ShadowForce by the way did play with Ocelot but never won him.

Anyways I wish everything good for ShadowForce. He is still present in the community and he plays sometimes, rarely, unlike players who are completely retired, like Chewy. So ShadowForce, it is pointless to be on bad terms. Let's end it.

Last edited by DarkEnergy on Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
capodecima
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good boy darkenergy Razz
Looper
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good decision for shadowforce to not play with DE as SF would get his ass kicked.
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. ShadowForce, do not play with me and be the coward you are.
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, just saying, nowadays I already won ShadowForce in D5M1 performance. ShadowForce played one game with Hawk in D5M1 and defeated him 50-39. I played two games with Hawk in D5M1 and defeated him 50-38 and 40-25. i.e. I won the competition for D5M1 performance.
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And locked, now the obsession can end.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: