ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for certain map

View previous topic :: View next topic  
botename
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for certain map Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if it is right place to ask but maybe I will get some help. Also I'm sorry for my english because it is not my native and I wasn't so good with it at school.

Few years ago (I think >5 years ago), I played some map in zdaemon I believe it is one of slaughterfest early version but I'm not sure. Current version of slaughterfest (both 2011 and 2012) don't have it. So I'm looking for help to find it. So what I remember:

1) Starting point is in the cube-like room.
2) 4 columns in this room, and a fence near one of the walls.
3) rocket on the resp and bfg on the highground in the corner so it is possible to rocket jump to it location
4) One door to each side except for fence wall
5) Behind one of the doors is a large amount of cybers (40-50 pieces) so they basically fill starting room if someone opens wrong door.
6) Map have all six keys, dozen archies and secrets.
7) After picking yellow card or yellow skull (I don't remember exactly) tons of archies run towards you.
Map number is something about 24 or 27 and for long period of time we played only this map. It was quite popular in that times. European server.

I don't remember exactly details but this map was really popular and a lot of people played it so I hope someone will remember.

Thnx for help!
botename
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wad sf2013 or sf3
map31
Trick or cheat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: