ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Other Frag Stats" Counting Error?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VMDX
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: "Other Frag Stats" Counting Error? Reply with quote

Recently I've been playing a lot, and I've been constantly checking up on my player profile to see my Frag Stats. However, the stats seem to be totally inaccurate. I know for a fact I don't have 8000+ frags, and it only seems to update at night PST (around 10 PM)

Could anyone please explain what's up with those statistics, if they really work, or if they're under modification or something. Thanks.
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag Stats take a while to update, give it 24 hours.
Also frag stats is only token from certain servers like fnord.
Ichor
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why do some people (usually the higher ranks) have very low stats or none at all?
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's to do with the recent upgrade, I don't think the weapons stats etc were there before that.
[UniTec] Crow
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive seen the same thing. it seems like that some of the higher ones have less frags... not saying that they dont have a large amount, but for the rank they have, they have a small frag rate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and it only seems to update at night PST (around 10 PM)

Each zserv sends its frag stats at midnight local time (ie., according to its timezone). So if you always play on servers of a given timezone, then your stats will get updated once per day.

Quote:
Also frag stats is only token from certain servers like fnord.

They are taken from all servers which collect experience (ie., those with a tickmark on the ZLauncher display).

Quote:
And why do some people (usually the higher ranks) have very low stats or none at all?

Because the "rank" (experience actually) has been counted for a while, while the detailed stats were introduced 17 days ago; so if a player with high exp. has not played much during the last 17 days, then his detailed stats will be low. There can (and will) obviously be huge discrepancies between the 2 statistics right now. Nothing wrong with that.... after enough time, they will converge quite a bit.
VMDX
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thanks Very Happy

I'm still not quite sure I actually have the 8500 kills it says I do though... Shocked
[UniTec] Crow
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its that damn BFG, i swear!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: