ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attention Server Admins!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Attention Server Admins! Reply with quote

Good day! I am hosting a tournament here in the coming days. I already have a server for the east coast but I am looking for a central united states server as well as a possible west coast server (if needed). I was wondering if any of you out there would be willing to host a server for me. If you are, message me for settings and the likes. Thanks a bunch!
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea hatred

I used to host a bunch of servers but did and still don't have time to manage them now.

I also have a request for those running the public ctf servers please enable the 'bind' flags, not sure why anyone wants to play with that turned off its been usable for over 10 years. Its a part of my configuration. That flag makes ctf unplayable for me.

It should be easy/simple enough to add a duplicate server ith the previous flags for those that prefer to play the old NS way,

-BEA$T3[R]-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: