ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZDaemon crashes whenever I go fullscreen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FTW395
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: ZDaemon crashes whenever I go fullscreen Reply with quote

So I bought this new laptop and I decided to redownload ZDaemon on it. Only to discover that whenever I go fullscreen it completely freezes. I can't switch the ZDaemon tab away nor can I close it. Any idea what could cause this?
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried changing the resolution in windowed mode before going fullscreen?
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try enabling compatibility with windows 7 for every single .exe in the zdaemon folder.

To me it sounds like it has something to do with the graphics card drivers. See if those can be repaired / downgraded to a previous version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: