ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rage quitting is Bannable Offense?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[ADD]ooawesome
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Rage quitting is Bannable Offense? Reply with quote

Today , I was banned from a zddl server for the reason: [ADD]ooawesome: good riddance. He claims I rage quit, which I did, but I do not believe that that is bannable offense. Please help me resolve the matter and remove Karakurt's server privileges due to their interference with normal players.
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't a bannable offense no.

Ultimately, if a particular server admin does something like that, your only option is to play on a different server cluster entirely.

It is however not a reason to remove a server or set of servers. Nor should it ever be requested in public or otherwise.

Since the ban you received is not master-wide, it is down to the admin of that particular server. You can always send them an email, though whether that makes a difference or not is unknown.
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread need some clarification.

You're complaining as if you have been banned from let's say 1/3 of ZD servers.
Does this ban, however unimportant and minime it may be, prevent you from playing ZD? No. Was it a server you had spent considerable time before? No. Thus you can pretty much be dispensed with the use of that server.

I mean I did ban you from a single server, and I have my reasons. I'm pretty sure admins would want to hear them.

Ok so you've been banned for ragequitting several times, I basically don't mind people ragequitting because of ping whatsoever, but it goes without saying that starting at the moment where you're wasting my time by spamming "LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB" repeatedly then leaving the server the second after, the ban is justifiable.
The worst part of it is that I don't recall asking you anything like "please come back", you came back of your own free will and once again you RQ'd.

Also saying "you're too good" is not a valid reason to behave like that.

TL;DR - please get good OR go play wherever you like.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: