ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEC CAM & spectate function (F12) not getting along 1.10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jac0b
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: SEC CAM & spectate function (F12) not getting along 1.10 Reply with quote

I recently hosted a DM map on a 1.10b01 server that uses a few security cameras (switch + camera thing) that players can use to track the position of their opponent.

I noticed that while spectating others play and changing POVs (F12'ing), the POV of a player who used a SEC CAM would become inaccessible via F12 after they used the SEC CAM.

When attempting to access their POV via F12, the POV of the SEC CAM was shown instead of the player's current POV (away from the SEC CAM).

You can test this bug by accessing the FATE Duel Challenge 07 server running "Arbitrage," a map concept I'm playing with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Fixed Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: