ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Old School Tournament August 2014
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Euro Old School Tournament August 2014 Reply with quote

Hi All,

It is time for August's tournament!

Changes from July's Tourney

- Invite list will now be made. This does not mean exclusivity at all from the tournaments it is the next attempt to keep committed players and not allow players that will RQ everytime they face a difficult opponent. The way it work will work is this: Every player that has been committed from the previous tournaments I have ran will be added to the invite list. I have also added players I can rely from Dewww's tournaments. If they accept they will be given a slot if not they will stay on the invite list (unless they ask to be removed). New players can sign up and will be encouraged to but they will join the reserve list. What this means is that people on the reserve list will fill the empty slots left in thr tournament. If they play and are commited for 2 tournaments they will be promoted to the invite list. If they do not show without a valid reason they will be banned from the reserve list for 2 tournaments.
- All players DQ'd from last months tournament are banned from entering August's.

Rules:

Aliases not allowed, if you have more than one nickname you use on a regular basis this is allowed.
• Please only sign up if you know you will be able to play the FULL tournament, I will be strict on DQ's apart from extenuating circumstances.

Playing:

• This is a single elimination tounament.
• If you fail to turn up for your game, you will be banned from the current tourney as well as the following one.
• You must contact your opponent ASAP after you find out whom they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.
Post your scores in the tournament thread or PM them to myself, if you do not have a forum account someone can do this on your behalf.
Be sure to post on the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then we have no record to what extent both of you tried to contact each other. The result will be a double DQ.
Rematches are not allowed. If you have a problem during your match, speak to your opponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.
• Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed; Failure to do so will result in DQ.
• It is highly recommended that both players record demos and take screenshots of the game. It will be easier for the Admins to deal with disputes about matches if all the resources are with them. BaseQ servers have been set to 1.09 for this purpose. (HINT: screenshot_scores "1" may help you)

If both parties decide to play on a different server a screenshot must be provided to validate the game.

Server rules:

All games must be played on the official BaseQ server or L@P server.. Now there are 2 official servers. If one of servers is not agreed upon by BOTH players then a coinflip will take place and the winners server will be played on.

Official/Authorized Servers:

Those servers have been provided by BaseQ.fr & L@P.

Dates & Settings:

• Registration Dates: 04/08/14 - 06/08/14
  • Round Dates: TO BE ANNOUNCED
  • PWADs: ]ssl2.wad[/url] (Optionnal: Zvox2/4/6)
  • MaxPlayers/MaxClients: 2/16
  • DMFLAGS/2: 4920324 / 359936
  • Tourney type: OS
  • Skill: 4 - NM
  • Fraglimit: 50

[Ch0wW (The best admin ever <3): For serveradmins, a CFG with the correct settings will soon be available[/url] ]

Invite List

• Fsn76
  • Player4
  • Karakurt
  • Nosturi
  • Devisin
  • Runkman
  • Turska
  • czegi
  • Dr3k
  • perdu
  • Intoxicate

Declined

• Dislogic
  • turSKA
  • Dewww
  • Nero
  • Shadowforce
  • mk-2001

Accepted

• by-Zero
  • [DH]keppister
  • Fluffles
  • Gyrossman
  • ModeneseAdriano
  • Dastan
  • Intoxicate
  • Punisher

I have only included Euro players on the list if you are an American you can sign up to the reserve list. If you would like to accept/decline your invite please post here or notify me or (Karakurt, Gyrossman, Modenese).
You only need to register if you want to SIGN UP to the RESERVE LIST.
► REGISTER! ◄

Last edited by Intoxicate on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 11 times in total
dewww
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the invite. I wanted to give it a try, but I have serious issues with 1.09 on my new win8 laptop. It makes playing the game highly unpleasant, so I'll have to sit this out and wait for 1.10, which already fixes these issues in the betas. Good luck!
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem man thanks for the reply, as soon as they re activate demo recording I shall change the servers over Smile
mk-2001
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: decline Reply with quote

i am going to decline. Ive never had a proper girlfreind or ever got layed. Need to sort my head out. Dont think i will have time for this.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: decline Reply with quote

mk-2001 wrote:
i am going to decline. Ive never had a proper girlfreind or ever got layed. Need to sort my head out. Dont think i will have time for this.

What the deuce? How old are you?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: decline Reply with quote

mk-2001 wrote:

IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: decline Reply with quote

mk-2001 wrote:

Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a couple more players to start this, getting accepting or signing up to the reserve list!
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gyross 50 - 39 Tox

demo + screen
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets are ready!!

First game played

Gyross will post as my demo tryed to record to CD drive Very Happy.

GG mate.

Play your games ASAP

GLHF
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ModeneseAdriano 50 - 40 by-Zero
Round 1
http://www.speedyshare.com/XpRpa/2-ModeneseAdriano-by-Zero-2014-08-16-005037-zddl4.zdd
IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What up, Dastan?
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IleKallio wrote:
What up, Dastan?

IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ile 50 - 17 Dastan

GG.

screenie + demo
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fluffles 50 - 45 Nosturi

http://speedy.sh/uDmQF/Fluffles-Vs-Nosturi-SSL2.rar
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I've not been around on IRC but any news on second round games guys?
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about delaying, Tox. I had no luck in those few occasions I've managed to be around. I'll try to hop on tonight and hopefully get my game done, if my archenemy is around.
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stepping down, considering the average enthusiasm level about this tourney(read: I don't give a shit about this anymore) and incompatible availability times. It's not like I had any chance to pass anyway, so no big deal I guess.
Good luck with the finals
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for being patient anyway Mod any news from Ile and Fluff? Hope this hasn't completely died!
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm free when you are Ile. Drop me a message on irc or fb brother
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: