ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windowed Mode Cannot be seen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mediocre_Rebel
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Windowed Mode Cannot be seen Reply with quote

When I try to open a game in using windowed mode, the sound plays, everything works, and the window shows up in the taskbar, but it cannot be seen. Full screen mode works fine.
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has just happened to me for the second time. I fixed it by right-clicking Zdaemon on the task bar and then clicking "Maximize". I'm not sure what causes this yet.
rhinoduck
Potatoes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens for me when I close ZDaemon using the right-click taskbar menu. Next time I start ZDaemon, the window is positioned out of the screen and there is no maximize option in the taskbar right-click menu in win8; a situation that can piss one off indeed. I know I've encountered this once already and found a way out of it, but I forgot that one and trying the alt-space menu blind did not work.

Nevertheless, what you need to do is quit ZDaemon, open zdoom.ini (located in your ZDaemon folder), find the "vid_windowx" and "vid_windowy" keys and set them both to 0 (or another reasonable value); I had those set to -32000 after closing ZDaemon from the taskbar menu, wheee ... fuck.

Tired duck out.
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Fixed Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: