ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sr40 in 1.10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[BK>Bulb
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: sr40 in 1.10 Reply with quote

Hello,

first of all, thank you for this new version, it is great to see that developers still work on this project and move it forward.

I just notice one small thing.

My resolution is 1440x900 so I have black stripes up and down on servers with widescreen support. When I try to sr40 in a long corridor and I target the end of the corridor naturally, just the way I learnt it in old ZDaemon versions, I end up bumping one of the side walls instead of reaching my target. It is hard to explain and I only assume that it might have to do something with the widescreen, if someone can explain better, I would be glad...

And second thing, I heard ZDaemon 1.10 does not support 1 key sr50 bind anymore. I do not know, because I use the standard method to sr50, no special bind. But now my friend JumPo tells me that his bind still works, where can I read more information about this?

Thanks
phenex2
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: sr40 in 1.10 Reply with quote

[BK>Bulb wrote:
When I try to sr40 in a long corridor and I target the end of the corridor naturally, just the way I learnt it in old ZDaemon versions, I end up bumping one of the side walls instead of reaching my target.
This is most likely just a perception problem. The widescreen just adds more information to the left and right of the screen, but the center stays the same. You probably just need to get used to the widescreen view.

[BK>Bulb wrote:
I heard ZDaemon 1.10 does not support 1 key sr50 bind anymore.

This is not true. From the changelog:
Code:
11. Added a new dmflag (DF_MULTIKEYBINDS = 536870912) and an associated
    CVAR (sv_multikeybinds). It determines whether aliases/bindings can
    trigger more than one key at the same time (typically used for SR50
    automation).

ZDaemon still supports 1 key sr50, but server admins can disable such binds if they enable that option to enforce OS behaviour. If someone is upset about not being able to use their binds they need to talk to the server admin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: