ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Face Your Fears _FyF_

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Face Your Fears _FyF_ Reply with quote

_(¯`•._Face Your Fears_.•´¯)_

Leader: DarKn1ght aka. DK23 aka. Sks23 Razz
Co-Leader: Deltaforce aka. Monster_Rob
Members: -
#_FyF_ irc

We are recruiting!!!
How to join us: 1.Be on our irc 2.Give me 35 frags on judas23 and dwango
with 40 frags limit 3.Have some good ctf experience

Last edited by Sks23 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep being friends with those who have neurodegeneration... good job.

If you think you can make a new image of yourself and the others by simply creating a new clan, you're wrong. I'll even go further so anyone will not be fooled by their appearance.

1. Abe_Lincoln

Considered as a CTF virtuoso (if not a good player among the others) granted by himself, Abe_lincoln is someone who spends his time at insulting anyone who will challenge him, he veil the face and consider himself as a god. 1'm 4 l33t y0 r4z0rs f0r 3v3r. Furthermore, if unfortunately you had to tell him his skill sucks, he would not hesitate to argue...

Now, let's talk numbers.

Does someone has an idea what's his average CTF statistic on a full game?

I think you all know but you're not sure.

0 captures; 20 dropped flags; 35 returned flags...

Oh right... sorry, sir.

; ...40 you sucks; 45 i'm god; 52 i'm supperior... and 0 at teamplay.

He usually play individually and the main aim is finish in the top in the endgame.

These numbers are approximately what's occurring in an average full game.

Imo, the most annoying cult & fetish words occurs when Abe_lincoln exults : yes ! yes ! yes ! yes !

But we are lucky because this event is also as rare as the passage of Halley's Comet. Rarer thing than that is Abe_lincoln scoring for the victory and carrying his team for a whole game. Indeedly Abe_lincoln's yessing simply means that he just went into the opposing team's defense, captured the flag, and scored it.

The second less tolerable thing is when he is stating that "my team
sucks", and by con, that's so frequent and commonly shared with Sks23.

Duel him once in your life, you'll see yourself... or not.

To better handle his deplorable propaganda, imagine he means to say << Hello; I don't think so >> for "I'm god" / << Nice; Well played >> for "You sucks" and << I'm supperior.. at sucking >> for "I'm supperior".

If you can't handle it, then just go to console and type :

chat_block $player_name

OR

chat_block #player_id (to get the player ID just type players in console)

There's the whole list:

chat_block all
chat_block spec
chat_block bots

To unlock chat, just type:

chat_unblock $player_name

You can bind it to a key too.

Bind $ "chat_block function"; replace function by $player_name, #player_id, all, spec, or bots.

Abe_lincoln 2.0

He found a way to bother you more than ever and has introduced in the vocal chat?

Turn off the voice chat in Sounds option.

Do not get fooled by his amply deserved title of troll.

------------

2. Magnatehhh

This guy is all more ranked than is fellow Abe_lincoln; he's probably one of the most arrogant player I know.

Immature - When I got slaughtered by a random player I challenge him to a duel, but I never realize the taken risk; even if I do lose my duels, it rarely reaches the fraglimit because I ragequit when my opponent reach the penultimate frag of the game. Sometime I do love leaving a game after getting a last kill on my opponent <3<3<3

Egoist - I hate being fragged/spawn killed by a certain player several times with the same weapon. I also hate the BFG, I really hate it, but I enjoy wiping out peoples with it!!!

Susceptible - I'm so likely susceptible that I do not know the good manners when a person who strongly crushed my ass just talk to me in PM!!!!

--------

Just a short presentation of your new clan members will never hurt those who think this clan will be full of mature challengers.
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its hard to say for me...but...u have true about them...if they act like dicks to others they corrupt our reputation...doesnt matter that i am fine with them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[H4X] challengues you to a 3 vs 3 scrim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: