ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 heures d'agonie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxyde
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: 3 heures d'agonie Reply with quote

Hi there,
"3 heures d'agonie" is a collection of 32 new vanilla / limit-removing speedmaps designed by members of the French Doom Community. The general rule was that each map was to be made within a time limit of 3 hours.

All of these maps are very different from each other, considering the amount of authors who took part in their conception, but we made sure that every one of them is enjoyable and full of action. Keep in mind, though, that some of these maps were made with the word "hard" in mind. You've been warned. Smile

"3 heures d'agonie"'s project team is :

Project leader :
- JC

Level designers :
- JC
- ZyklonB
- Darkwave0000
- Necrotikflesh
- Impulse
- [WH]-Wilou84
- FranckFRAG
- subject_119
- Oxyde

( Full credits in the archive )

Screenshots : http://superjc.free.fr/autre/photos/3ha/
Download : http://superjc.free.fr/autre/wads/3hafinal.zip

As usual, don't hesitate to post feedback and suggestions, they'll be much appreciated.
Thanks ! Smile
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks very nice according to the screenshots! Smile How would you like it if I run this wadfile for next week's Friday's Monster Mash?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Oxyde
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
This looks very nice according to the screenshots! Smile How would you like it if I run this wadfile for next week's Friday's Monster Mash?

You definitely can my friend! But be aware of the maps' relatively small size. They are fine for Single Player, but as the player count rises, they will definitely become unplayable at some point! :s
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxyde wrote:
Ronald wrote:

You definitely can my friend! But be aware of the maps' relatively small size. They are fine for Single Player, but as the player count rises, they will definitely become unplayable at some point! :s

I am sure we will find a fix for that setting-wise. Smile I will not run this wad this week, but I will move it to next week, so I have some more time to prepare it properly. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: