ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WNF #75 - ZDS Revisited: 32in24-12 (Part II)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Tuesday Night Flags
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: WNF #75 - ZDS Revisited: 32in24-12 (Part II) Reply with quote

Time for some second part madness from a brilliant pack created this year. Check out the official thread for this project over at the doomworld forums, or don't, but be here this Wednesday night!

Settings:

Game Mode: CTF
IWAD: doom2
PWADs: 32in24-12-, zvox6

Maps: 02-36 (only the evennumbers)
DMFLAGS: 21572 / 131072
Players: 16 + 34 spect slot
Skill: 4 // Nightmare!
Timelimit: 8 minutes
Teamscorelimit: 5
Maxteams: 2
Voting: No

Date: Wednesday 16th January 2013
Euro: 19:30 GMT (14:30 EST)
USA: 00:30 GMT (19:30 EST)
Locations: [L@P] / Dwango United NJ
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the euro session cock-up. I had to remove A LOT of wads to upload again a few weeks ago. One of them was 32in24-12-. I had to head out and forgot that this wad would need to be re-uploaded. Yes, I should have tested, but I felt that loading the preset for the first part of this session and changing the map list would be fine; and I had to go.

Anyway, we're hosting WNF tonight for euros who are as mad as hell and not going to take this anymore. Presenting, TNF to run alongside TNS.

Time: 20:00 UTC
Server: [L@P]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Tuesday Night Flags All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: