ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding a player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Duelers League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madgunner
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Need help finding a player? Reply with quote

Can't seem to find one of your opponents? Post who you are looking for here, and one of the league administrators will try to assist you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Con]Hex
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Con]Hex here i need to play Okami-AIK, ONIXG224 And zd1gl2 in Tier 4.

I can pretty much play any day of the week.
Roscoe3000
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy! I've been gone for awhile, but it looks like I'm still in the game. Smile

Here is a list of people I need to play my matches with:

Marax: I know he gets on often, so I guess I just need to get on earlier in the day

Tor-Bjorn: I don't remember if Madgunner told me it was he, or pollution that quit...probably pollution. He's brother to Watermelon?? I'll ask him. Zdaemon stats page says he last logged in late October.

Cataclysm: Zdaemon stats page says he has logged in within the last day or so. Guess I just need to log in more (and later?) and I'll catch him eventually.

OurHero: Stats page says he last logged in late October? Guess I'll see.

Anyways, if anyone is reading this and you see these guys, please let them know I'm interested in getting our matches done. Smile

Peace all
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madgunner
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there guys, here's what I know about these players:

ZD1GL2 - He seems to be missing in action. I believe someone had his facebook page, I'll see if they can get in touch with him.

Ourhero - He is definitely missing in action. I'll check to see if someone in the DB4D clan has his contact information. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.

Marax - He usually gets on earlier in the day. Contact either I or Evolution and we can help you get in touch with him.

Tor-Bjorn - Tor-Bjorn is Watermelon's brother. I suspect the easiest way to contact him would be through Watermelon, who is almost always online.

Cataclysm - I don't recall seeing him lately, however he may simply not be joining the #zdl room. I'll talk to the DB4D guys and hopefully one of them can help us get in touch with him.

[GL]Okami-AIK - He is finally back from his vacation and can usually be seen in #zdl. We'll definitely help you get in touch with him.

[ONX]OnixG224 - He doesn't usually join the #zdl room, but he's on often. I can help you get in touch with him.

Let me know if you need anyone else.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Evolution
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tier 1: come at me! make sure you're in #zdl - it sucks having to wade through #zdplayers to find jerks.
Lukas111
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tier 3B
Kmfaiyaz, Venom, [PMCD]Yankor, Sonya .. they are often on #zdl but they never answer me.. what can i do ? :-O
But we'll play with Marin soon..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Duelers League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: