ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dumb flames from Match Results - 05-07-2012

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Duel League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fx02
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ModeneseAdriano wrote:
ModeneseAdriano vs. Saint_Zap(forfeit)
I won't bother to post screenshots, according to him he joined this league just to prove "how good he is at d2m1", so after playing first 2 maps he decided to throw the 3rd on judas, and to forfeit the rest because "he had to bath his daughter" (rofl)
Don't allow this dumbass to join any other tournaments please.

Demos

Why are you insulting somebody because he has real life things to do. If you didn't know I have two kids and I quit many times in the middle of game if my kid would start to cry or something happened.
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously saint was unaware that playoff matches are BO5, in that case the kid "excuse" is little something else, than what you guys are trying to make it look like. Although I do understand you are mad, Adriano, but he probably just didn't manage his time properly. He is completely at fault for not reading the rules, but lets see, if he finishes his third place match or decides to no-show. Until then, it would be complete non sense to even think about not allowing him in the future. Capo is notoriously known asshole and he still got away with alot worse. At least the first time...
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fx02 wrote:
Why are you insulting somebody because he has real life things to do. If you didn't know I have two kids and I quit many times in the middle of game if my kid would start to cry or something happened.

I don't "insult" him because he has more important things to do, if you ever bothered to read. It's not the first time he plays his matches, throwing everything except d2m1 and then boasts about how much he rocks on d2m1 and doesn't care about the rest. But probably his daughter is responsible of his beautiful attitude, in that case I apologize.
Sniper
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand Modenese is angry about this, it's not like it's an un-important match after all, it's the playoff and should be taken seriously. But Saint certainly hasn't done anything to warrant a tourney ban. Looking after a child is clearly more important than a computer game match. Calling him a dumbass for tending to his child is ridiculous.

However as Gyross pointed out it is Saint's fault for beginning the match when there was a possibility of interruption to the extent that all maps could not be finished; even if that interruption was out of his control. Shame to see this happen in one of the playoffs anyway.
Buli
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also said that all he wanted to care really is d2m1... why has he not played in a most suitable tournament ?

In addition to being unconscious, he also ruin a semi-final place that could very well be entering / desired by players more motivated, among other like Jupsuliini and others. Nice job..

Busy, Shogun, Pivosik, Superjiji, Capodecima, Evolution, Sedlo (even however he completed), Saint Zap.. who's next? Me.
So, I give up too, I have nothing more to do to win this shitty league without any interest.
Sniper
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronique/Selam/Buli, whichever you prefer: Forfeiting without a reason probably isn't a good idea if you would like to partake in future tournaments. Don't make any rash decisions dude just take the moral high-ground and finish your games. If you quit matches like that you are no better than any of the others that you talk about who did the same.

Hypocrite much? Confused

Last edited by Sniper on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffles
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish people would stop whining and just get on with there games. Man up if you don't win don't blame others or the league because of your loss...
IleKallio
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice playoffs, division 3 Rolling Eyes

EDIT: and yeah, really cool of you to forfeit your match for absolutely no reason, Selam. Especially after you bitched to Zap for forfeiting.
Buli
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bitched to him, maybe, but I told myself, let's completely mess up the playoff and honorably offering this place to Oxyde because I am sure he's more ambitious than me and I totally don't care to play a final and have the privilege to play in division 2 next season

Fluffles wrote:
Man up if you don't win don't blame others or the league because of your loss...

Learn to read please.
Emui-Tan
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plz, PM me or contact in IRC when all participants in some division will forfeit\disappear, so i can become a well-deserved and official winner. Timestamp of this post should be used in case of possible tiebreak (up to ms, in case of 3-4 players tie) /!\
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fluffles
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really tired when I posted that. Still stop being a pansy about some guys games, if he wants to fuck them up then let him. I don't quit the edl because I think runkman should be in the playoffs for div 2 whilst dragon flops his games. It's just how things have always been in these leagues/tournaments.
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at splitting them posts, so here goes last two posts before the lock:

Eagle-Eye wrote:
Ease off here, guys. We're trying to resolve all of this away from the thread. The League has been pretty much fine up until this rubbish and I'm very disappointed to say the very least - Now as for those not causing trouble, just stay away from posting and allow Gyross and I to deal with the matter.

Thanking you have been fantastic!

Nero
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capodecima wrote:
wonderful wonderful league Wink

Chronique wrote:
So, I give up too, I have nothing more to do to win this shitty league without any interest.

We only do our best with what we have. The quality depends on players; you two are the players. Yet you obviously have hard time understanding, that it's you, who partially ruined quality of two lower divisions. Yes, more players didn't play at their best: no offense to Fluffles and Ile, but runk would absolutely tear apart Div2, if he cared enough. Well cry me a river, Dope in his prime would rape me and many other players in Premiere division. Do we throw our games, because he never showed up motivated? No, we all had absolutely fine games against the other players in top six - and we sure as hell have some awesome games coming up now!

I'm not sure how qutting - just because Shogun, pivosik and other big names of european dueling did - is gonna help either side, you, the league, or the Zdaemon in general. I hope for your own good, that you lads will work on your attitude. It's obvious, you don't give a damn about anything, but your own ego and your one and only point of view. That's something very hard to live with.

Selam you have until tomorrow to reconsider your decision. Contact me or Nero on IRC, if you realize how dumb it is to burn this bridge, and you can hop back in action without asking twice. If you won't, well, cheers. You're not helping anyone's case, you're only hurting your own self.

We will take care of business, one way or the other.

I did miss Zdrama.

Locking this crap now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Duel League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: