ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro New School Tourney June 2012
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Euro New School Tourney June 2012 Reply with quote

Alright, guys and gals, we made way for the Euro Duel League nicely last month (actually, our genuine laziness was fortunately timely), but damn, where's the New School at already? Where's the fancy slopes and air control and instant weapon switching? Where's the railgun, and the palette change? Where the freaking hell is Wally?

All in here, folks! (except Wally, sorry); so get signed up if you feel like taking part in some awesome quake-style dooming at the highest grade. We'll be using the all-new ZDaemon 1.09 PATCHINF to replace the backpack with a railgun effortlessly! Also, throw in perkristan's smooth weapons and it's time for carnage.

cduel1_ + eujune2012 + pk_weapons_zd_v2a

1. Go to the website find the Euro June '12 New School Tournament on the front page.

2. Next to the tournament name click on “Register Here” .

3. Read the tournament rules carefully. Once read, scroll to the bottom and enter the required information then you’re done!

Last edited by Evolution on Sun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of unknown aliases that signed up and have been removed, so there's now 4 slots left. Get signed up! I'm considering opening the tourney up with more slots but we'll see...
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There still seems to be alot of aliases or unknown players registered for this tournament. If they're being kept there I'm assuming they all meet the registration requirements?

Exkali, doombomb, login66, huzdemak, maikel015, Briza ~ never seen any of these guys around?
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper wrote:
There still seems to be alot of aliases in list of players registered for this tournament. If they're being kept there I'm assuming they all meet the registration requirements?

They all check out; and check in often to #zdplayers. Something like five aliases have been removed since registration opened, however.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah? Just seemed weird there are 6 nicks that I haven't really seen in game, like.. ever. Laughing

Hopefully some fresh meat then! Twisted Evil
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets!
Game on. Cool

[EDIT] Just to let people know: I want to see match results posted here by the winner as we always do with Euro tourneys. Thanks. Smile
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flunky 35 - 13 huzdemak

GJ !!!
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your games played, guys! Find your opponent in chat and get a time sorted. Myself included...

Capo when do you want to play? I get home tonight at 9.30 your time.

Last edited by Evolution on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster_Rob has not been on zdirc for 9 days D: I need to practice this map so I'll give him more time.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im online every night, I've already spoken to Sks about our game, he said something along the lines of "I cant play now we'll play tomorrow" and then proceeded to play Brit10. Then never turned up for the match the next day. Im done chasing him after that so if he wants to play he can contact me.
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evo 35 - 26 capo
GG
I had a 6-0 lead from a fortunate spawn but capo crept back in with some very nice rockets from the tele ledge (need to learn not to run there!) and a couple of sweet multi's. Things went my way toward the end though.

--

Guys: DQs are going out on Sunday evening; you have been warned! Get your games played!
[FEAR]Tobi
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will need some extra time since I am moving right now, so I won't have time or a proper connection until next week. Once this is done, I'll get it played quickly, depending on my opponent.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowForce 35 - 9 [qb]Sks23

GG
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets updated. dew & gyross replace Monster_rob & maikel015; both have not logged in for over a week now; with the month already half-way through.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evolution wrote:
Brackets updated. dew & gyross replace Monster_rob & maikel015; both have not logged in for over a week now; with the month already half-way through.

lies! Rolling Eyes
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

login66, I'll try to catch you on irc for sure, but do you prefer any day at all? How about Sunday evening? Evening of European time, that is.

edit:
Gyross 33 - 35 login66

I probably should've practice this one more than those two minutes with dew yesterday. Laughing I came into this cocky as fuck, overusing RL running around with no real gameplan, and paid the price. I didn't have a clue what's going on most of the game and long story short I ended up embarrassed by an american player on euro server. Well played, DS!

Last edited by Gyrossman on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
dewww
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dew 35-31 nero

awesome game. a hell of a comeback from inactivity, it could've went either way until the very end. every time i thought i finally had a decisive lead, you'd plant eleventy ridiculous face rockets on me. great stuff, nerdo!
[FEAR]Tobi
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly I'll have my connection back on the 21st or 22nd, sorry for the delay but please wait for me.
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[FEAR]Tobi wrote:
Supposedly I'll have my connection back on the 21st or 22nd, sorry for the delay but please wait for me.

No worries, but where's my txt! D:

login66: We were gonna try and play tonight but I had to run, sorry about that man. I'll try and be available most nights. luckily there's less pressure to play these games whne we still gotta wait for slackers to get the first round out of the way.

Speaking of which, I'd rather replace players than DQ them, so anybody interested in taking part still should say so here, or contact me/dew on IRC at channel #euro
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evo 35 - 29 login66

Explosive quarter-final game. login (aka demonsphere) had already caused an upset vs. gyross in the first round and nearly overpowered me. I got lucky with the ssg a couple of swings which helped regain some composure late on. Rocking game, man; GG and hope to see you play many more games to come.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: