ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

European Champions League - Season 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Nova. If we can get some streamers I'm more than happy to cast and I'll be much more in my comfort zone casting for the euros; thus much better. I'd love to have a team of casters, maybe dew, turska if he's up for it? And anyone else who is interested who I think would be suitable!

I want more hype!
Doomkiller
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle-Eye wrote:

I want more hype!

In that case, closer to the start post in other thread categories. We could get some interest from across the pond, even if not in the form of participants, with the top US players hanging about it will create some attention and hype!
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys wouldn't mind my thick, sexy American accent being along side a caster to analyze some matches, I'd be more than happy to help if time permits. Also, I should point out, no not point out, challenge the top players of Europe to participate in this league. I sense that the Euro 1on1 scene has really increased in activity as well as skill, so I hope this thing takes off. I think it's a golden opportunity to showcase Euro talent to the world and also bring in a new crowd. Please don't disappoint me, there are so many entertaining match-ups I could see coming about in the midst of this.
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe after few beers i'd be up for it who knows. I'm just not the most verbally talented guy around Laughing
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. Sign-ups are open, so feel free to sign-up your interest here, though I must warn players and I am after players with high quality skill and an activity that will ensure me that all games will be played, like I've said before, it's not called 'Champions' for no reason. My access in the euro forums has, er, suddenly gone (someone's time of the month) so when I get that back I'll post a link to sign-ups there, too.

Everyone who wishes to take part will need to register here: http://euro-league.webuda.com/index.php?l=2&s=2 and then hit the sign-up button!

The rules are still in the process of being finalised so if players do not wish to sign-up until they are then that's fine, too. I expect the league to being late this month / early september.

More goodies! I am looking for a team of people willing to help me out this season, I'm very fond of the idea of streaming games with casters doing their thing for entertainment. I already have myself and Vampire as sure candidates and I'd love to have a couple more to make it a lot more 'European' bar Nova, who I'd love to have partake in this event. The main thing we need here is a streamer, I know Jehar did a fantastic job for ZDDL and I'll try to get in contact with him about the possibility of covering ECL for us.

I'd also love to have a team of news guys, people who can report on matches, maybe even interview some of the top players. (I'm looking at dew here). I think this would bring something unique to the league and add that bonus fun, I know dew did an outstanding job with reporting for last seasons' ECDL. Very entertaining stuff.

Next thing is servers, the more servers I can get to host ECL2 the better, we need top quality servers and I, or someone in my team, would need access to be able to password some of the servers for some of the more tense games. But don't worry, you won't miss the match if we're casting it for you

All-in-all we'd love to have the following:

Admin Team: Players who can help me update the website and answer any questions some players might have (I think I have this team already)

Casters: A team of guys who just love to talk and wouldn't mind splurting out jibberish for our entertainment.

Streamers: If anyone knows anyone other than Jehar who can do this, let me know! I'll try to see what I can do in regards to this... I know Rus can, but we need Euros!

News Team: People who want to write reviews, reports, interviews, you name it, for the website. I'm all ears to this stuff.

I think that's enough typing for me right now, I'll edit if anything comes to mind.

Nero.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: