ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Fa] is being revived

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[FH]Kal_Foxis
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: [Fa] is being revived Reply with quote

the Fox Assassins is one of my old clans and has been requested by Kruczyslaw. right now I only have 3 members and is in the proccess of reciuting.. if your interested in joining the clan please join me on IRC channle #Fa
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you've grown up and moved past advertising fictitious Doom ports, insisting clan members be bilingual and caring about IRC more than playing then I wish you the best of luck!

Although I've never been convinced that any clan leader who can't spell 'recruiting' should be allowed to do so... Laughing
Kruczyslaw
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:

Although I've never been convinced that any clan leader who can't spell 'recruiting' should be allowed to do so... Laughing

I had same problem when I lead [WLF] and [WOLF]`s Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: