ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most remote Zdaemon players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k ive seen just one player from malaysia..who was incidently banned for cheating..mm..fascinating
Liberteer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if it means anything to you all... I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina Smile

Politically, economically and socially, we're the remotest Very Happy
Geographically, we're Southern Europe, although heavy metal bands mostly put us in same category with Bulgaria and Czech Republic for instance, and that is Eastern Europe. Very Happy
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool man. you will find a lot of metal fans here surely you would be able to compare bands with a lot of people

I have never known a Bosniak on a personal basis before, so welcome. I knew a Serb when I used to play medieval strategy games. we were tight buddies.
Liberteer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheCupboard wrote:
I have never known a Bosniak on a personal basis before, so welcome.

Allow me to correct you on this one. There's a difference between BosniaKs and Bosnians. BosniaK is a Bosnian Muslim. Bosnians are everyone including Bosnian Croats (Catholics), Bosnian Serbs (Orthodox) and Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims). I was born in Bosnia and I'm an atheist, therefore only Bosnian Wink

Yup, complicated political stuff, I know... Smile
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Smile

The history of Bosnia and Herzegovina during the breakup war is quite intriguing. Since the country is occupied by the population of nearby Slavic countries and muslims, there's a high chance there are a lot of Turkish people, right?

Unless I'm wrong, I find it odd that one of Kosovo's official language is Turkish, yet there are more turks in Bosnia. Well according to this very picture at least: http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/ethnic-yugo.jpg
Liberteer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara Kurt wrote:
Welcome Smile

The history of Bosnia and Herzegovina...

I couldn't really witness the authenticity of data on that picture. However, it's also really old, it says it's based on data from population census done in 1991.

As for Turks, they've traditionally been presents in these parts, first as bloody conquerers (15th century) and then throughout the years. Now, on political scale, I think Bosnia and Turkey are in some kind of Cold Colonial state - we're not politically theirs, but they still think they own us, and most people (mainly Bosniaks) agree with Turkish politics and their leader Erdogan (I think he sucks ass, but that's a story for another topic).

Bosnia is a melting pot of everyone and everything, but two categories are really on display right now - filthy rich and damn poor.

Same ol' story... Smile
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does Bosnia belongs to Turks? That's plain bullshit if you ask me! I mean it's a backward thinking.

I'm Turk as well, I just find cool the fact that we have lot of things in common.

It's just a shame that Bosniaks are on the side of Erdogan, because indeedly, he sucks ass.
Liberteer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara Kurt wrote:
How does Bosnia belongs to Turks? That's plain bullshit if you ask me! I mean it's a backward thinking.

Well, it appears we do love backward thinking Smile We appreciated Austrians and Turks more than our own neighbors. Mentality is the bitch...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: