ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini Tutorial About DEHACKED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Mini Tutorial About DEHACKED Reply with quote

GOOGLE TRADUCTOR AND ARCADES 3D use for the tutorial Wink:

PART 1: INTRODUCCION:

P 1 of 3 (Following) INTRODUCTION Hello, handsome and ugly! First it is to present/display to me; I am a called Revenant Transon Lohk. I have played the Doom for a long time and I know some tricks and secrets him and their publishers; and as I am so guay I have decided to present them all you, so that also you prune to make things insolent like which I do. Sire Cabro has said to me that teaches to you to use the Dehacked, no? Because we go to it! (Note: like me molo, me molo to same me, the tutorial is oriented much to Doom2, because it does not leave to me my skeletal haceros hands one for Ultimate Doom; among other things, because super-it clears the earth from gives many more variants to the cochairs that you create). You do not worry, if to receipt at least an email requesting one for Ultimate Doom, to that mortal poor man I will send “the adapted” version to him. INDEX: I'm too Young to Dehack! (first steps) Knee deep in the DeHackEd (commandos of the keyboard) Dehack me plenty! (creation of a MOD simple-means) NOTES ON THIS TEXT This small manual of Dehacked is work of Transon Lock. It appeared years back - in the 2000/2001, perhaps? - published in its page Web, already disappeared; and also in the section of tutorial of the old “Page of Cabro”, and in the extinct Doomzone. When, for reasons or others, these sites were give iing, the tutorial disappeared of Internet - good, not absolutely; the cache of Google still conserves some small pieces. And thus has been enough time, until Cabro left the original archives, that still conserved, in a thread in the forum of Doomspain. And as Transon at its moment already said: You can distribute this tutorial freely, as long as you include ALL the archives and subfolders with him. Avísame if you think to include it in some page WEB, to put it in a D-ROM to distribute it or something similar. Thanks to pay attention to me, I hope that you like and you learn many things with him! And that is what you have here: the tutorial of Dehacked so and as wrote Transon in its day, with the same images of example and a copy of the file dehacked.ini with commentaries in Spanish. I have limited myself to give format him and to correct few orthographic without greater importance. By the others, everything practically follows like in the original one. In short, Dehacked is not indeed easy or friendly… But who is interested - the fans most staunch of Doom, I suppose can learn the basic aspects and take his first steps with the help of this text. And nothing else. Luck with all those blue text windows. Eye of the Cul. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can freely copy any content of this page. If one is the text or the images, you mention the source

PART 2: IM TOO YOUNG TO DEHACK

TUTORIAL DEHACKED: “I'M TOO YOUNG TO DeHack” 1 - INSTALLATION (ah, but is necessary to install it) This is easy, you only have descargaros the Dehacked and to decompress it in the folder where you have the DooM2. The following thing is that you publish the file “dehacked.ini” that you will find where you have installed it. 1.1 - Let us know “dehacked.ini” (I am… configurable) This file is, we say, which causes that Dehacked adapts to each computer and its specific configuration. You do not worry, is easy to publish. (For that they do not know, that surely there are them, the version in Spanish of this file English comes attached with this tutorial). You will observe that already it is formed for “a basic” computer. The only thing that you will perhaps have to change is the version that you have of the Doom - I recommend to you more that you use the 1,9, here put by defect and some small thing like the folders of each game, etc. 2 - WHAT IS DEHACKED? ( what you say of hackers? Right now I erase it) Dehacked, as its name indicates, - yes, already I know that it does not indicate anything, jeje- is a program that will allow you to publish everything what it gives the desire you in the Doom2.exe file, that is the one that really constitutes the game in himself (behavior of enemies, order in which they will be sprites, animations that will be used, functions of each weapon, texts…). I already notice to you that it is VERY difficult to use; but after reading this safe text that you already can begin to make piles of things ( to see if this finally serves as impulse so that you put yourselves to create MODs like crazy people, that is what you would have to do) 3 - DESCRIPTIONS ( but what is that so rare screen that it leaves to me? I do not like, I am going it to clear…) When you load dehacked.exe for the first time, it will leave the rarest message to you that it will say to you in English that the file that you think to use to make modifications does not exist, and it will ask to you if you want to create it. Dadle to “yes”. Now it will appear to you a very ugly logo and the program in himself will be loaded. 3.1 The THINGS (the Horror has Name) Well, you do not say that nonmola this screen to me! First that it will suggest to you it will be confusion, disgust and it distresses - nor it is happened to you to press F3, then yes that you will become crazy! -. Everything is difficult the first time. If you have done it, to return to the initial screen you use the F2. Good, this one is the screen of Things (“Things”)! First that you will find when starting Dehacked. I will explain to you what you are seeing right now: 1) Superior Barra (F2 Things. F3, etc) It shows the access to you the diverse screens of Dehacked. Each one controls the changes that will become in a specific aspect of the game. 2) Picture of Above Left (Thing Number, etc) It says the “thing to you” that you are publishing. If beams click, you will be able to see a list with all the organizations. It observes that when choosing one, it changes practically all the aspeto of the rest of Pictures (what means that each “thing” or object of the game has a different configuration). 3) Picture of Above Right (Alert Sound, etc) Here the sounds are indicated that each organization uses. “Alert”, when it sees you ( to groar); “Attack”, its attack ( bang); “Pain”, when it suffers damage ( aurg); “Death”, when it dies ( groaaarg…); and “Action”, when it is vagando that way ( groas, groas) 4) Picture of the Average Left (YOU GO #, etc) These are the data that they indicate if an organization is a monster, a usable object by the player, simple decoration…, and in the first case they show the personal data of he himself (this last one is coña). More in detail: YOU GO #: If it has assigned a “- 1”, the organization is a normal enemy or sprite. If it has another value (over 2000), then he will be something recogible, like a weapon, the ammunition… JUST IN CASE, YOU DO NOT TOUCH THIS UNTIL IT EXTENDS THIS SECTION! Hit Points: The “life” that has the organization at issue. The scale is: 100 points are equivalent here to the 100 of average of the player. Easy, no? Daos a return by the enemies and you will see the exact damage that you must make to end them them. If my memory serves me right, to burst the body of a monster it was necessary to do a damage of five times his amount of life, or something to him thus… Speed: Its speed. You put zero and will be quiet. In the difficulty level “nightmare”, all the monsters see east duplicate value. Width: Width of the enemy. If you are going to create monsters of different size from which use those of the Doom2 normal, aseguráos to modify this and… Height: … Its height. In case it was happened to you, to modify the one of the player does not change “the real” height (oooooh…). Missile Damage: For the monsters which they load against you (like the Lost Souls) and the arms of projectile, it indicates the damage “by contact” that does. Reaction Time: If you want to do stuned monsters, increases this. I do not know if it is the IA of the enemy or something thus, but zombiemans becomes BOTS with a value of “0” here and one of “20” in Speed almost. Pain Chance: What opportunity - between “0” and “256” - has an enemy to stop itself to moan in l ugar

PART 3: KEYBOARD COMMANDOS
TUTORIAL DEHACKED: “KNEE DEEP IN THE DEHACKED” 1 - TO LOAD, TO KEEP AND TO OPEN to ARCHIVES OF DEHACKED and other functions of keyboard (I am going to follow with the one of yesterday…, eh, where it is) Either, or, or… A first that there is to know when it is created MOD is the name that is going away to him to put and to begin immediately to save archives NOMBRE01, NOMBRE02 and as well as crazy. So that? Because to modify the EXE of Doom it entails risks; it can be blocked sometimes, or, if you take the game and this one is closed of blow by some error, perhaps closes also the DeHackEd without darte time to save…, and things thus. This often usually does not happen; only when you have discovered something impressive. The following thing is removed from the screen of Aid (F1): ESCAPE: To leave the Dehacked. ENTER: To publish the present field. SPACE: To see the content of the field, or text or image. A: Information on the program. C: Copy from an object to another one (it puts both, the one of origin and the one of destiny). This is useful! G: To go to a concrete object in the screen in which you are ( VERY useful in Frames to go of an enemy or object to another one) J: In order to be seeing where is the object selected in the other windows - its sounds, it names, etc. L: to load a file of Dehacked (dale to ENTER to see a list of them). R: To send the Doom. BEFORE you must write the changes. It watches low in the W. S: To save the file of Dehacked - maximum 8 letters! -. U: To undo all the changes (to load the last modification that you saved). W: To record the changes of the file of Dehacked in the EXE (not in DooM2.exe, but in which you specified in the “Dehacked.ini”). Z: To undo ALL the changes; it leaves Doom like at the outset, without no modification. Publishing: Nothing else to open the program, is recommendable TO UNDO the changes (“Z”), since the last ones remain that you wrote. When you have done something that already distinguishes to your MOD of the original Doom, GUARD (“S”), dale TO WRITE (“W”) and next TAKE the Doom (“R”).

Salu2: Pugly , Sorry Again for the Primitive Traduccion Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[n00b]Adereth
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe, sir, you need more linebreaks.

Also, a copy of yonder.
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you lost me at "mini"
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[n00b]Adereth wrote:
I believe, sir, you need more linebreaks.

Also, a copy of yonder.

Tutorial Extracted and Change for your DIAlogue in Arcades 3D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mojon man
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeem...seriously, do you think anyone would read that without getting a headache?.

You're not the most indicated for doing a spanish-english translation.
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojon man wrote:
Eeeem...seriously, do you think anyone would read that without getting a headache?.

You're not the most indicated for doing a spanish-english translation.

I Know , I use the Limited GOOGLE TRADUCTOR
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i speak for all of us when i say to lay off it Wink

it'd have been more understandable if you'd left it un-translatocutorised i think Laughing
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry we can't read SPANGLISH.
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Guys, I like A Tutorial of AlL People (Spanish and Inglish) And I cant Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, you're kinda cute. ^^
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, enlist now!
999cop
Daemon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer video tutorials, post up some on youtube if you will, so then i wont mind if you are speaking spanish softly and I can still understand you through vision
DoomerMrT
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised Surprised Are you using WhackEd?Dehacked is so easy with Exl's WhackEd porgram it's simple and errr.....um..... simple Razz and very good.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomerMrT wrote:
I'm surprised Surprised Are you using WhackEd?Dehacked is so easy with Exl's WhackEd porgram it's simple and errr.....um..... simple Razz and very good.

You are absolutely right. But there is more you can do with DEHACKED other than what can be done with Whacked2. Not really things mentioned in this tuturial though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomerMrT wrote:

Yeah I use this Program in Team with XWE
DoomerMrT
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
You are absolutely right. But there is more you can do with DEHACKED other than what can be done with Whacked2. Not really things mentioned in this tuturial though.

What do You mean by "more"?Codepointers like Mushroom,Detonate etc.?
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomerMrT wrote:
Ronald wrote:

What do You mean by "more"?Codepointers like Mushroom,Detonate etc.?

Just like I said. Other things than Whacked2 lets you do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's talking about ZDoom 1.2x codepointers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: