ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To [DUI] Vampy, We are very sorry for your loss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalSaw
God like!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P. I never knew her but it's a sad event. Crying or Very sad
Joker87
sleeping with one eye open

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Vamps....
I already talked to you in pm, and I feel what we talked about is noone else's buisness. You know the whole DUI family is here for you and we have your back. Stay strong.

Niv,
Sorry to hear about this man. We havn't talked in a few but that don't change shit. Stay strong bro, we are all here for you and we aint going nowhere. You need anything let us know, you know we are good for it. We are here for you as a family and will help you pull through this. DUI be waiting to hear from ya.

Lost, but never forgotten.
R.I.P. Rachel
VincentPrice
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joker87 wrote:
You know the whole DUI family is here for you and we have your back. Stay strong.

Lost, but never forgotten.
R.I.P. Rachel

I only got to play Thunder once or twice, and I believe it may have been last week.

Vamp, despite all the slurs we've chucked in each other's direction, we've been buds for quite some time, I'm here for you comrade.

Niv, same goes for you bro.

- [DUI]Vincent (or as you first knew me, Leon)
Big-Boss
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss vampy. Its so sad to hear a doomer go Crying or Very sad

R.I.P. Thunder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[U3}LordBritish
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to say I wish the best of luck to both Vampy and Niv, as well as their families and friends. Just keep this in mind:

In even the darkest times there may be a ray of light. Whenever things seem like they can't get any worse, just remember that she is in the best place that person can be, and I'm sure she is smiling down on you for staying strong.

Good Luck guys.
Handy Mustard Gas
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, i remember her when she first started playing ZD... i played her and she wasnt too bad. She got about 10-15 frags on me.

ahh, good times.
[INF]Obaya
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey a little late cuzz school but sorry for your loss vampy , dont take this in any wrong way but, Your sister is now in a better place and we should rather be happy for her because we all know that she died a very good woman and not some mean one that does wrong, we know for a fact that she is in heaven right now,and from my view, heaven is a better place. Hope you feel better man im sorry again for your loss. Cya l8er in heaven girl.(always live life to the fullest you never know when its gonna end). cya l8er vamp

Last edited by [INF]Obaya on Tue May 03, 2005 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joesomebody
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i think that explains how im feeling Sad
Waltz
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. Sad I'm not really sure what to say~ I haven't really gotten to know [s]Thunder too well, but now it's certain I won't forget her.

My condolences to you and your family vampy and niv Crying or Very sad
Red Frog
USMC

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what it's like to lose a loved one and it's not something I would want to go through again. Sorry for your loss, Vampy. Rest in peace, Thunder.
Fred512
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really sorry to hear Vampy Crying or Very sad i didn't know her very well, but i would defintiely say that Thunder was not only a good doomer but a good person too. God rest her soul.
spinal
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampy and Niv I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm shocked and saddened by this. My sympathies go out to both of you, her family and friends.
HellsBane
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she was a cool gal and one of the nicest to me. I'm shocked to see her go but like so many have said she's in a better. Prayers out to you
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fodders_DS
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vampy,
I am so saddened by your loss, not the loss of a Doomer, but the loss of a person that seemed to be so cherished by people that had met and played her. Nothing I can say will ease your pain. Please accept my condolences, words are not enough to convey my feelings at a time like this, please take comfort from all the greetings she has received Crying or Very sad
[SIN]greed
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampy, My heart is out to you dude. I can only imagine how devastating this event must be for you, your family and niv. I was privilaged enough to speak to thunder on the phone on several occasions, and her personality and warmth shined through the moment she began to talk. She was kind enough to let me join her in the storm clan, and was also a honorary member of sin. she trained my fiance' babypink when she first started playing. She was an awesome freind and will be missed by everyone, but never forgotten.

I wish you the best vamp. please accept my condolences.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellknight10471 wrote:
My dearest sympathies to Vampy, and Niv and Thunder's family.

Thunder was really nice. She helped me with HG and HC problem. She even thought me some cool moves in zdaemon.

R.I.P. Thunder u were probably one of the nicest ppl to me.

Vampy wanted me to let you know that he and Thunders family are one and the same.
Joesomebody
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant believe this happened Crying or Very sad

everytime i look at this topic i get all sad Sad
rotolola
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: In memorial Reply with quote

I don't know her. But I am shocked too. It is terrible when such a young women died. I will pray for her and her family.

RotoLola (Bernhard)
Toke
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man Vampy, I just heard.

I cant begin to imagine what you must be going through.... Im so sorry.

I know how much you cared for her, you were always cheering her on in games, I know from other things you have said.

I had a long conversation with her about a month ago on IRC, it was the only time we really talked. We talked about you many times in that conversation. About how much she loved her brother.

I'm going to dedicate my latest map to her if thats ok with you.

I wish there was something more I could do... Hang in there man, we all love you.
Toke
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man Niv, I just heard about you aswell...

Now I understand why you were at vampy's, thats where you were the last time we traded words on IRC.

I feel deeply sorry about this. I have been there Niv, finding a love and having it ripped away in no time, no time at all. I was so sad that I was puking all over the place, so terrible.

Oh god this is awfull. I feel so bad.

Now she is dooming in the sky with noskill. He now has a local player.

That is the only pleasant thought I can think of, everything else is just terrifyingly sad.

Please hang in there guys, It gets better over time, it always does.

Can one of you contact me via e-mail, or atleast someone who is in contact with vampy or niv? My address is Embryonic138@yahoo.com

Niv.... I just dont know what to say, I am literaly crying just thinking about what terrible pain this must be causing you 2. I like you guys so much. You are 2 of the nicest doomers there are. If there is anyone that doesnt deserve this its yall.

I hope I havent further despressed anyone with post, I am just writing what I feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: