ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DshM site is updated

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[DshM]=XaphaN=
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: DshM site is updated Reply with quote

the site has been updated by ]v[agnuM. A new enemy and a server on zDaemon! Cool

http://dshm.tripod.com/stolen.html

Last edited by [DshM]=XaphaN= on Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Handy Mustard Gas
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay... i think...
[DshM]=XaphaN=
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was fast....
SirTimberWolf
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so am are you guys ganna try and jump me or something? Im really bored.. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DevastatioN
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with John117, he's a complete idiot, he also believes im a newbie, which is funny seeing I own the crap out of him even in DooM1 FFA, after I manage to figure the map out, played him in FreeDM and smoked him like 7-1 before he whined and quit, your not alone my friends, I flame this guy under fake nicks all the time everyday, he's even on my buddies list so I can see everytime he's on Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Handy Mustard Gas
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevastatioN wrote:
I agree with John117, he's a complete idiot, he also believes im a newbie, which is funny seeing I own the crap out of him even in DooM1 FFA, after I manage to figure the map out, played him in FreeDM and smoked him like 7-1 before he whined and quit, your not alone my friends, I flame this guy under fake nicks all the time everyday, he's even on my buddies list so I can see everytime he's on Smile

whos john?
and why are you agreeing with him?
Vorpalslash
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevastatioN wrote:

heh i love pwning this idiot , he also called me a noob, and he loves entering servers and calling ppl noobs, i owned him 50 - 5 and he keeps calling me a noob, i always flame him with new accounts and pwn him every time i see him...
Handy Mustard Gas
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vorpalslash wrote:
DevastatioN wrote:

heh i love pwning this idiot , he also called me a noob, and he loves entering servers and calling ppl noobs, i owned him 50 - 5 and he keeps calling me a noob, i always flame him with new accounts and pwn him every time i see him...

WTF IS JOHN!?!? im so damn confused!!
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL that's so funny... it's like deja vu. Laughing
John117 really teed me off with his in game flaming!
The man made it to my short list too. Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vorpalslash
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handy Mustard Gas wrote:
Vorpalslash wrote:
DevastatioN wrote:

WTF IS JOHN!?!? im so damn confused!!

lol look for John117 and u will know...
DevastatioN
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
John117 is not that bad of a guy actually, he just sometimes makes annoying comments, Smile

Just went under a new name, and he acted very civilized, I guess having a ping like his can make anyone do crazy things from the massive annoyances Very Happy

If he pisses u off, I guess jut try to ignore his comments, or joke back with him and whatnot, and he's a pretty cool guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: