ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monsters falling, plus OLD wads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlthmp
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:21 am    Post subject: Monsters falling, plus OLD wads Reply with quote

Way back when I knew what to do to allow monsters to "fall" from high areas. Pretty sure it was a DEHACKED thing.. anyone know how to do that? Working on something and would like to have monsters fall into the field from above.

Also, anyone know how to find old wads? Was wondering if a copy of my old stuff may still be out there somewhere. Would be a trip to go back and play my old crap, lol.

Thanks!
Body-Guard
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember this correctly, the DROPOFF flag does what you are looking for. Wad archive used to be a site for finding wads, although it is no longer maintained sadly. Maybe try searching for the file with ZDaemon's GetWad. Apart from these, your best bet to have your own wads archived for yourself somewhere. I even have my old newbie stuff going back to 2006 Very Happy such a time travel opening those up, feels like yesterday, yet a lifetime ago at the same time.
mlthmp
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Body-Guard wrote:
Apart from these, your best bet to have your own wads archived for yourself somewhere. I even have my old newbie stuff going back to 2006 Very Happy such a time travel opening those up, feels like yesterday, yet a lifetime ago at the same time.

Yeah, I use to have them but long gone. My stuff wasn't well received overall (I was a total jerk) would have to be able to play them again though. I did have one or two that wasn't too horrible lol.

Thanks for the reply! I found the option in Whacked.. doesn't work quite how I was hoping lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: