ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An apology a long time in the making. Southernvampire..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlthmp
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:18 am    Post subject: An apology a long time in the making. Southernvampire.. Reply with quote

Hello everyone. My name is Michael.. also known as Southernvampire.

I'm not sure if many folks are still around from the time I use to map (2010 - 2011) but to any that may be I owe you an apology.

Back when I mapped I was an absolute rude jerk. I attacked people that tried to offer criticism to any of my stuff (BloodyTears, VampCoop, VampsReturn, and so on) instead of taking said criticism and trying to do better.

I was an all around jerk.. I truly want to apologize. I was a stupid 20 something that thought he was better than everyone.

The reason I'm posting under this name is (A) this is what I use everywhere now, and (B) I got so ticked off back then I set my SV forum account enail and password to jibberish so I couldn't ever login again.

So again, I want to apologize for being such a rude jerk back then.

- Michael (mlthmp / Southernvampire)
IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologizing for some online shit that happened ages and ages ago? That is so diligent that it's actually super sweet. Even without your apology, it would be quite funny if someone still held a grudge against you.

Learning how to make amends isn't easy, and it takes a lot of courage. But it's also rad as fuck. If you're this willing to work out the resentments people have against you IRL, I think you're gonna lead a very cool life with less regrets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: