ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I figured out how we can make ZD popular again.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceder
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:00 am    Post subject: I figured out how we can make ZD popular again. Reply with quote

It turns out there is an online subculture/aesthetic called "Doomer" which is a pessimistic and depressed attitude toward life. An example would be www.reddit.com/r/doomer.

So my idea is to associate this with Doom mods. All we need is to make "nightwalk" videos that end in coming home to play ZD on a crappy old PC because "tfw no gf".

We need a Gen Z representative to recruit to pass down our great tradition. I found this guy named Kitty Boy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbKLchGkPE&t=22s) that gives off the vibe of a Doomer Doomer (Doomers who play Doom) born after 9/11.

This is my best idea since the smaller rotation of maps for 4-way CTF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: