ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AARON "DEMONSPHERE" EMGE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: AARON "DEMONSPHERE" EMGE Reply with quote

Quote:

It is with much regret and sadness that I have to report that a pillar of our community, Aaron "DemonSphere" Emge, passed away early on the morning of September 24th, 2017.

In our community, Aaron excelled at everything he attempted. He was an excellent player, a great teammate, and a beloved captain. Above all of this, he was a true friend to many of us and his absence will resonate with us for eternity. May he rest in peace.

For anyone struggling with depression, know that you are loved - by your family and friends. Please never give up - this is a mistake that you won't have an opportunity to regret. In the United States, there is a free suicide prevention line at 1-800-273-8255.

When more details become available regarding services, this post will be updated.

I first met DS through here, in my first clan, DB4D, playing some co-op, survival, or ctf. Hell, I would duel him for the heck of it knowing i would be demolished. He is a doom legend, lost but won't be forgotten. Rest in peace my friend.
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, im pretty sad about this. we were archenemy the first days when he get mad about my lag... but after long games and stuff we become big friends :(
ill be missing those days when we play in the same team...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[DA]DarthBane
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop crying such a good friend and doomer to be around. I remember our fun intense games. Playing with you with UD. Shit was so fun. You always be remembered RIP my brother.......
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP friend
Always loved by the doom community.
epicfail
Habitual mouse abuser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS was a great doomer and an awesome friend. It was so much fun hanging out with him in Teamspeak. We'd always have a blast playing the drinking game.

RIP Aaron. You'll be missed, buddy Sad
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not know him very well but I imagine he must've been in a very dark place to go through with such an act. I understand his father found him and as a father myself, I cannot even begin to fathom what that must feel like. To his father, family and friends, you are in my thoughts and I offer my condolences. Stay strong. RIP DS.
GreenchiL
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May his soul rest in peace...
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonsphere was a quality personality and gamer. Teamspeak was always much better with him on it, drinking and hanging out, analysing IDL/priv games or just talking a little about other things. These were back in older days before he became an absolute tank of a player. Sadly we haven't been in each other's circles much for a few years now, but it doesn't make this news any easier to take.

Rest in Peace, friend. Thoughts are with your family.
Memfis
MemfisWatt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man. I remember cheering for him in these QuakeCon matches. Seemed like a really nice guy. Rest in peace.
DR_DOOM[BOH]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up this morning and I still can't believe it. I flew out to Philly almost exactly a year ago for Ralph's wedding, and me, Starrk, Bones and Aaron just partied for like four days straight, and we really bonded. That dude is so funny, and he seemed so happy. He was such a great dude, and such a good friend, and so fucking good at everything he did, Doom, Quake, whatever. I can't believe that's it, he's just fucking gone man. Never gonna see him or talk to him again. So sad. Such a tragedy. Wish I could have talked to him first. Condolences for his family, I know his dad has gotta be broken right now. Jesus fucking Christ. Love you DS. Wish you didn't have to do this. RIP.
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So long DS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Pid2BRcp4
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in peace DemonSphere.
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when i tried to sign up to the WDL Summer Tournament, Went into Privs and such CTF Training.... i've been see him rare times.

Total Pain but such one of a influence to start my CTF Campgain.

R.I.P
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t play as much these days but Aaron never hesitated to give me a shoutout when he’d catch me in a server. It’s never a good day when a fellow doomer dies. As posted elsewhere, if you’re struggling with depression, please reach out. No one prefers the alternative.

As I posted on Facebook, if there’s a hell, I hope we get there and the demons are all slain for us by our buddies who got there first.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madgunner
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this fucking sucks so much. I'm known Demonsphere for so long now and he was one of the coolest people I've known in the Doom community. He would always idle in the #<> channel with me and Sier and I hadn't seen him in a couple of days and was wondering where he went. Found out just now that he died. Damn, I just can't believe it. The Doom community has lost a legend. If we do decide to do another season of ZCL we'll definitely dedicate it to his memory. God, this fucking sucks so much. R.I.P. DS Crying or Very sad
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame Archviles aren't real. RIP and best wishes to his family.
jac0b
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in peace, Aaron "DemonSphere" Emge. You are missed.

I will remember the good times we had on TeamSpeak playing duel, cooperative, and capture the flag games while chatting about life.

Aaron struggled with depression and anxiety but yet he was a center of attention online, always making for laughter and for a good time.

Prayers of healing for all of his loved ones.
Skitz0.X
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know him well but we had our encounters and he'll be missed. Tragic for all those involved, I know how it feels to be a family member of someone who leaves the world in this fashion. It leaves many questions begged to be answered, but never will be. It's frustrating and sad.
Rebecca
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck depression. RIP and condolences to the family.
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is shocking to read this. DemonSphere was very kind and great player. Wished to play some more with him some day. Rest in peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: