ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zdaemon crashes to BSOD during game exit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Comos
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:54 pm    Post subject: Zdaemon crashes to BSOD during game exit Reply with quote

Hi all,

Im facing a problem, if I'll exit the latest version (1.10b7) of Zdaemon (via console or in the game menu) then it crashes my Win XP SP3 to BSOD.I had this problem with Zdaemon version (1.10b01) before, but there it crashed only when I exit from the game's menu, from the console it quit okay.
The minidump from WinXP I can provide.It crashes the ATI gfx card driver, which is the latest available for this card.

Any idea why the previous Zdaemon versions worked okay?
fx02
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perform a memory and disk test, if everything is fine then update drivers and windows to latest patch possible.
Comos
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fx02 wrote:
Perform a memory and disk test, if everything is fine then update drivers and windows to latest patch possible.

Latest drivers and patches Im running already for a long time.I would be more interested what they changed in the Zdaemon.Never had such a problem in previous version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Development All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: