ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EDL Season 2 Finished!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagle-Eye
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: EDL Season 2 Finished! Reply with quote

Afternoon boys & girls!

So the final playoff matches have been completed and that sparks the end of what has been, in my opinion, a brilliant season of European Dueling.

Of course I need to say a huge congratulations to turSKA who completed and dominated an incredible flawless victory in the Premiership - Well done, mate! Im looking forward to seeing you compete next season with, hopefully, some even closer matches!

To the second division - Fluffles! What can I say? I remember Fluffbag from whence I first joined zd and I've watch him come from stride to stride and to complete his division without losing a match is amazing - What a final, too! Very impressed and very proud. Good luck next season, dude!

Division 3! Modenese, this was a pleasure to watch you firstly dominate the division but you had some tough games en route which made this a very entertaining season for division 3. You'll have a great time competing in division 2 and I can see you going far! Keep up the good work, congrats buddy.

More peeps to thank:
Kilgore - Thanks for making edl an official league with the forums and servers etc. You've helped in more ways than I could list. I look forward to doing more leagues!
Evo - Nice work with compiling the wad. Made life a lot easier from the start.
Krawa - More servers etc. You're always happy to help, it doesn't go without appreciation. Thanks!
Fx02 - All the demo uploads and hosting - That's a major part of edl and im thrilled you can help!
Gyrossman - We're becoming a little bit of a double act here Smile this league simply would not have been successful without your help. All that chasing players and uploading everything as well as helping with rules etc. Priceless support. Much love!
And anyone else I've missed!!

Thanks to all that took part to make this an amazing league. Im expecting next season to be up and running by November with signups a month beforehand so get yourself training for that!

Nero
IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that despite the lack of motivation of certain players, this league was the most fun I've had in a long time! I'll surely be around when the next season comes.
It was also very cool to see the duel server packed full almost every time there was an official match, no matter the division!
Fluffles
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot nero Smile. It was a really fun and very tense season. This has been one of the first ever doom tournament type events I've ever came first in. Ever since I realised that I'd be getting a perfect internet connection I kept to training up as much as possible and I would never of been able to get close to first without the practice especially with other players influences.

Also it's really great how the zdaemon europe scene is becoming very popular with dueling now. Would be even better if more people could come back and join up on these leagues and play in some of the public servers again!
Titan_66
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nero: you missed sedlo, he has arranged with kilgore the lap tourney server for us. For me, it was the only one server without lags.
turSKA
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats fellow division winners and runner ups! It was nice to get some good euro duels going on again.

Like titan said; big thanks to Sedlo for pulling some strings and getting us a reliable l@p server to play on.

Looking forward to next season!
Thadeuss
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Nero and Gyro, great job running this, and congrats to the winners although not surprised Turska dominated, the guy is a machine. Great to see Fluffy showing how good a player he is since his connection was upgraded from steam powered, and congrats Modenese, good to see you win your league.

I might dust off the old tartan SSG for the bottom division if there is another one of these.
Fluffles
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should Thad! need to come back and kick some ass Smile
Liberteer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me, is there any guide for new players - how to join, where does the next league starts etc.? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Duel League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: