ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Multiplayer section on Doomworld!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: New Multiplayer section on Doomworld! Reply with quote

Hey there folks! Recently Linguica has graciously agreed to reopen the Multiplayer section over at Doomworld and has allowed me to moderate it.

I would encourage you guys to crosspost about ZDS, TNS, FYBO, and even clan activity over there as well. Just do what you've always done with news posts, except duplicate them there as well. It will be great getting more exposure to these community events and generating more talk about them.

I hope you guys are willing to participate in this, I think it could be a great thing for ZDaemon and ZD event popularity.

Cool

Last edited by DoomKid on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I allowed to spam my shitty videos there man?

In all seriousness though, that's cool especially since Doomworld is the most active/popular forum. Nice move!
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I welcome you to spam your vids man, anything related to MP doomin is allowed Smile
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes, I was just wondering if you guys can fill me on on what Zdaemon clans are currently active?
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actives: R, HN, WS, B3, CD, SUR, SPQR, TE, OK (?)
Inactives: BK, DH, Labo7, FLCL
Groups/Non-competitives: XXX, SDA, LA, BaseQ, PLAS, CR
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch for filling me in Kara, thread has been updated accordingly. Please continue to let me know if you see any messups Smile

Thanks man!
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Kid. You done good and successfully advocated for an idea that admins had gave up on a long time ago. It's really tough to change an admin's opinion sometimes, not that ZDaemon knows anything at all about that personality characteristic, hehe.

Knock 'em dead. Keep 'em outraged and boisterous. Or light a fire under their ass when they start polishing each other's knobs. Nobody had an interesting competitive scene with everybody deciding they agree with everybody else.
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So. This is a good thing for the Multiplayer thing but still banned from posting something wrong then i got mad, aleast theres the NXW Clan around too but is a Non-competitive and competitive sometimes, i've just maded a forum inestad of re-posting my things because Geez centrain doomers don't like me.
http://nonstopxtremewarrior.foro-activo.es/t1-reglas-generales-general-rules-of-this-forum
so is a multi-port but still we have a lot of Members around of NXW, maybe getting the Good lucking from other doomers can be good respectivity around of other lands.

still i'm not going to post this clan in a thread excluiding the recent one on there.
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao at MetalGuy's Decay avatar

I appreciate the comments, also as per Eris' request I'll be posting the news a few hours earlier than it has been the last few weeks. One of my main goals with this was to reel doomworlders over to the multiplayer side, and I'm hoping posting earlier will have an effect on this!
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nonstopxtremewarrior.clubdiscussion.com/ Well now the NXW Team Website is now Fixed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: