ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TNS #199 - The Rebirth (Revisited)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Thursday Night Survival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keyboard_Doomer
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: TNS #199 - The Rebirth (Revisited) Reply with quote

This week we will enjoy some classic maps from a megawad called The Rebirth. Since the maps are generally short or medium-sized be ready for later rotations where you may find a destructor chasing after you in the midst of your fellow marines dying hopelessly. Hope you will come prepared.
If you want to see some highlights from the first run of this wad look here.

Just as a reminder: the European session will be hosted on Ducks instead of the usual L@P server and there will be no US session this week.

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom080
PWADs: rebirth1
Maps: map01-32
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 Seconds
Player Join Limit: 3 Minutes

Date: 4th June 2015

Euro session: 19:00 BST (that's 14:00 EDT)

Server:
[Ducks] - Czech Republic, Europe
Caleb13
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anyone was interested, here is "cleaned" version of this WAD. Only unnecessary custom monster sprites and sounds were removed, the Nazi replacements (snowmen) were kept intact.

http://sharesend.com/1m9n3lou
rhinoduck
Potatoes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb13 wrote:
Just in case anyone was interested, here is "cleaned" version of this WAD. Only unnecessary custom monster sprites and sounds were removed, the Nazi replacements (snowmen) were kept intact.

http://sharesend.com/1m9n3lou

Rebirth1-cleaned.wad will be allowed as an alternative wad to rebirh1.wad. If you want to use it, you'll have to manually place it in your wad directory and remove the original rebirth1.wad.
Nevanos
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highlights are up
Caleb13
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I expected my pathetic Map28 failures would make it into the video. But the worst thing is, such rocket launcher mishaps keep happening to me even in single player lately. Years ago, I started to play Doom with pure mouseaim to prevent them (successfully), but I'm starting to degenerate, I guess. Or maybe newer maps have more intense fights?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Thursday Night Survival All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: