ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PWO dont work pure as PWO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capodecima
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 pm    Post subject: PWO dont work pure as PWO Reply with quote

I dislike on this port PWO dont behave pure as PWO bcz on ZD is some feature which dont change your high weapon in PWO when you are picking weapon and same time shoting. I think if i pick PWO it could always change.
Chimila
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: PWO dont work pure as PWO Reply with quote

capodecima wrote:
I dislike on this port PWO dont behave pure as PWO bcz on ZD is some feature which dont change your high weapon in PWO when you are picking weapon and same time shoting. I think if i pick PWO it could always change.

I on my part like it as it is. In the case when you are gonna grab a high leveled weapon in your PWO and you don't want it to switch you fire the current weapon you're armed with. That serves as strategy as well. For it to switch automatically simply don't shoot at the very moment you grab it, it only takes half a second anyway.
You can try OS settings to force the always-switch-on-pickup, but like I said it's something that I dislike and find annoying most of the time, don't work well in tense moments.
capodecima
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sure ZD feature when you shoot and pick weapon the weapon you have in hand dont change. Some ppl probably like it but i dont think its really ideal feature at all.
Also another problem is i cant have 2 weapons or more on same weapon priority which is not good too.
Chimila
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe this:
Quote:
...another problem is i cant have 2 weapons or more on same weapon priority which is not good too.

can be countered with this:
Quote:
...ZD feature when you shoot and pick weapon the weapon you have in hand dont change.

Find the relation. I am of those ppl who like it and think it's ideal, removing it would change the NS style of it and slow down the game.
can't think of a reason why it should be fixed. Use it for your benefit, like this glitch where you grab the berserk but you can get your highest weapon in PWO instead of the fists. don't tell it ain't useful
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This behavior is by design, it's useful and we're not adding yet another obscure option. Please learn to use it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Rejected Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: