ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A warm welcome to the Team Survival League

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagle-Eye
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: A warm welcome to the Team Survival League Reply with quote

Afternoon Boys & Girls,

I'd like to take the time to introduce you guys, briefly, to TSL. Find us at zdirc channel #EL link to the website also: http://tsl.zdaemon.org/

The Idea
A survival league was an idea I had for a good 3 years ago but it never materialised and I'm really hoping thhis goes down well as Gyross has put an incredible amount of effort into making this as unique and beautiful as ever! The idea is simple - Getting away from fragging and flagging each other to death, there has got to be some brilliant coop players who know how to run maps fast and very effeciently. I'd love to give these guys a challenge and put them up against each other.

How it Works
Simple. 2 players attack one map, killing all the monsters and hitting that exit switch asap... Sounds easy? Think again. We're going to have some explosive maps which will test your mettle to the limit. Only the very best and those who've practised until their fingers are hanging off will gain the vital points throughout the tournament to claim victory in the TSL!

Teamwork
If you thought CTF was about teamwork? You haven't seen anything yet. I can assure you this league will bring about some very close maps and upset a lot of players as we see which pair can tear apart each map faster than the others. Practise will make perfect. The idea is to perfect each run, having 2 players going their seperate ways at the start of the map, maybe one opening a door elsewhere on the map whilst the other waits, maybe each player picking up different keys and meeting in the middle... Every second saved counts!

So, boys & girls, grab a partner, read the rules and get yourself signed up and be part of the very first and most exciting season of Team Survival League

See you soon,

Nero.

Last edited by Eagle-Eye on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
[BK>Bulb
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I saw the huge players' interest in TNS, this might have a great potential in the future as well. Good luck with this project, if you needed any web-related help just drop me a message.
Eagle-Eye
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're expecting this to be a big hit, and thanks for the idea to promote the League right to those guys Smile. Will bear you in mind, thank you.
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should definitely attract different players, than 1v1 leagues. I'm looking forward to see those guys compete and kick some ass!
Rim123
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant wait that it start Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Team Survival League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: