ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random CTF Tournament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Random CTF Tournament Reply with quote

Here is an idea.

1. Why not just get as many players as possible to play CTF and when you got the list you make randomly teams to play each other. Every player can play three games.

2. Then half of the players continues to the next round, decided by amount of games won and amount of total points scored (not frags or ctf points, no the whole amount).

3. Then you can only play 2 games, again randomly. Half of the players will continue to the final round same as 2.

4. Final round, depends on amount of players, will be a 2v2 or 3v3 freeze out. Here you are allowed to make teams, if you don't make teams before a deadline you will be dropped somewhere randomly.

Thoughts? Depends on amount of players if there is actually a third round possible. USA is also cool, then just play as much in USA as in EURO.

Playerlist
Euro
1. Intoxicate
2. spacepirate

USA
1. Alpha_

Last edited by spacepirate on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spacepirate,

Didn't realise you were still around :O but there are probably enough active Euro players to accomplish this at the moment I will put my name forward anyway Smile.
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick reaction! Yeah after I heard Doom is coming back I thought, let me take a peak. And I really like CTF so why not play some! Smile

I make a list in the first post. So far two, YEAH.
Alpha_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested.
America baby
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: