ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The news and whatnot about FCT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: The news and whatnot about FCT Reply with quote

Salut tout le monde!

I think it's time for an explanation because a lot of you noticed, it's been a month since anything was organized. The reasons are various but I'm not going to lie and I will be straightforward:

We don't have the time anymore.
Each week, creating maps, scripts, finding ideas, compiling stuff, fixing problems... That's a huge load of work. And given we are only three (mostly two now, because I don't have any time on my hands to help my friends), it's impossible for us to keep up.
Not only that, but that's also a lot of pressure, we want each event to be perfect, and reaching this state requires a ton of work. Work requires time. I have a time-consuming job, JCD and Chow have to keep up with their life and studies, in short, we are bankrupt of time.

Because we have this free time issue, this doesn't let us move forward with other projects (Adrecanium for myself, Chow's own Android game, JCD's ZDAction project....). I guess you now all have understood what this post is about:
We have decided to stop the FCT for an undetermined period of time.
We will eventually make more someday, but for now, a break is really needed.
For the time being, I will add soon a list of all the gamemode we have released so far for running on your own servers, along with the required.
I also would like this forum sub-section to still be online, this will make things easier when we come back and let people exchange about our modes.

I would like to thank the ZDaemon for offering us the means to promote our events, and more importantly, all the players that joined us during these sessions of craziness.

A bientôt. Smile

Last edited by Oxyde on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Krawa
There is a limit

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the crazy sessions we could play, it was real fun!
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't mean we'll stop it.

I'm already working on a fun gamemode on CTF, it's a secret, so I won't tell more.

But as soon as some mods are done/remade, we'll make some. I'm now on holidays, but I'll try to spend a little less time behind my PC, but I'm working on it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: