ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[FCT #35] • Happy 1-year, FCT!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: [FCT #35] • Happy 1-year, FCT! Reply with quote

Hello mes très chers amis!

The Frenchies Chaotic Tuesday will soon have 1 year... And precisely this tuesday!

Imagine how excited we all are at the moment! One year... Okay, but One year of full fun, of innovative gamemodes, of craziness!
Sure, look at all we did: The VIP, Berkerk-only, the timebomb, the new grenade, random monsterclasses, The new gametype "Double Destruction" (oh, by the way we will make a rerun, but we need new maps!), the Shop, and so on!

We know that we have lots of ideas, and we're not out of ideas too, as there's soon a new gamemode that is coming (Surprise, you will know more soon)

Okay, so, what have we planned this week? Do you want to know more, kids Very Happy ?
Oh, wait. Why am I asking this? I KNOW YOU ALL ARE!!

So, let me present you this week...

Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays #35 • Happy 1-year, FCT!

Code:
 We have done a complete rewriting of the VIP, so that we can do a little more things (and it's somehow better for our CPU)! Hence the parution of this. New music, new suspense, new "Commander HUD" (tm), new InstaHelp(tm) Powerups, and of course, new traps to keep you some fun between each map! Ohoh, I can't wait playing this!

And, as it's the 1st year of the FCT, we included a mode that introduced YOU to this: BERZERK mode ONLY!

Of course, you'll get the Bloody Screen, the Random monsters. That's a tradition from now on :).

The 1st FCT ever was on DooM. So, this week, it'll be run on a DooM 1 PWAD, 2002: A DooM Odyssey! BUT to keep you warned... DooM 2 monsters are too on the game Smile .

SETTINGS NOW!

== FCT 35 ==

• Server: BaseQ.fr (The greatest and most stable servers ever on DooM!)
  • Gamemode: Survival
  • Lives: 1
  • IWAD: Doom.WAD
  • PWADs: FCT35, 2002ADO.wad (episodic changes are on!)
  • DMFlags1: 218187808
  • DMFlags2: 823601680
  • This FCT has custom cvars!

The event will start THIS time earlier than usual, i.e. around 9:00PM GMT+1. I don't want to miss my japanese lessons, I think you guys can understand me Smile !

Last edited by Ch0wW on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
UberGewei
SuperAntler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great session, ashame i had to leave so soon!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: