ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[FCT #34] • Different Shooters.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: [FCT #34] • Different Shooters. Reply with quote

Hello mes très chers amis!

This thread is still made a little lately, but after all, let's be honest: we're crazy and chaotic, right? So, to say how crazy we are, we've imagined something: the thread will be made up to 2 DAYs prior to the event. You won't know everything in advance, and of course you'll be surprised too of the modificator.

Oh, speaking of surprises: we've added something that could please you. How? Well, surprise! You'll see it soon. (I LOVE that word)
But that's not the main subject of the thread, right?

This week, we have decided to rerun a previous FCT, with only 1 modification: NEW UPDATED WEAPONS and ITEMS!
GO FOR IT!

Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays #33 • Different Shooters

Quote:
You'll be assigned with one weapon on spawn (oh, doesn't that remind you of the VIP? A new version is on the way by the way), but you will face new monsters, again. And the bloody screen! SO REAL!

There will be one main difference though: we could change the way you can get weapons. Maybe this time you'll have only pistols as the selection of your weapon? Or only a shotgun/projectile weapon? Or even giving to everyone the same weapon! (Except on map30. You don't except an impossible win, right?). The game will be different on each play!

Alors, sans plus tarder, SETTINGS MISTER DJ (And, D.J, if you can hear me, we've to meet again for another SSBB battle!)

== FCT 34 ==

• Server: BaseQ.fr (The greatest and most stable servers ever on DooM!)
  • Gamemode: Survival
  • Lives: 1
  • IWAD: Doom2.WAD
  • PWADs: FCT34, Hellbnd.wad
  • DMFlags1: 218187808
  • DMFlags2: 823601680
  • This FCT has custom cvars! it'll be given at the end of the session.

The event will start THIS time earlier than usual, i.e. around 8:30PM GMT+1. I'll have to skip Japanese Lessons for Doom ; are you guys happy? =L
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: