ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zdaemon [1.10] Direct3D device Failure + Connection Failure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boneslash
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Zdaemon [1.10] Direct3D device Failure + Connection Failure Reply with quote

Hi there, I just found the first bug in a new Zdaemon 1.10. It caused a fullscreen resolution If I can be correct - there was a Direct3D failure, while trying to connect to one of those new 1.10 servers It tried to stretch out the window to fullscreen but after 1 second This bug was shown and nothing else happened:
Code:
 Failed to create a Direct3D device, error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

So I tried to change video settings - FULLSCREEN - NO (I had to connect myself to "old" 1.09 server). But when I tried to connect I was shocked - It kept repeating several times this text:
Code:
 Attempting to connect ...  Attempting to connect ... Attempting to connect

And then It shown
Code:
 Unable to connect

but that isnt the end. Than It shown me If I want to try to connect again and I pressed Y but It didnt help at all - the whole cycle has been repeated - Atttempting to connect... Unable to connect. When I close that windows It shown me Zdaemon Fatal Error an there was written:
Code:
 Core dump generated! Send crash/ZD crash_2013-12-25etc.mdmp to the Zdaemon developers to fix the crash.

I think It is better to write here about this bug or not? Lets get back.. It doesnt matter which of those new servers are picked up. The same error was shown while trying 10 random but 1.10 servers. Can you please resolve this problem as soon as possible?? Thanks a lot and I hope you will understand well, my english is still bad...
Venom
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have multiple monitors?
boneslash
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i dont and there is a one thing - old servers are running fine no Direct3D Error. I am going to install new graphical driver maybe It will help.
My graphic is:
Code:
 Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® GMA 3150)
boneslash
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Very Happy the problem was resolved by installing a new driver everything is going fine now. After installing a new driver there are some new options in a video mode Confused so that makes me happy Smile. Sorry for disturbing you and I wish Happy New Year Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Rejected Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: