ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZCL Winter Preseason

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: ZCL Winter Preseason Reply with quote

Just an idea of mine, or perhaps others as well, how about we setup an official ZCL Winter Preseason. I've been away from doom for about maybe a month or two, but I'm here for the ZCL community. I would like to bring back players from Euro and America and place them in some games for the restoration of ctf game play. The few times I come around I see small games. I know ZD is dead, but I have hope that we can get together and make some games. Just an idea here, I don't know if it'll happen or not, but I'll keep you guys updated if it'll happen.
Cya around doomers
bless_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome back, nice to see you again Very Happy
Now, I'd like to start off by saying that this "dead" thing, is kinda wrong.
You have been absent for a while, but I can assure you that the CTF community is still here and pretty active.
There have been consistent privs almost every night for the past couple months. Shit we have even gotten some zandronum players to drop by at times.
Scrims have been happening alot lately aswell. Between the same couple clans left, but they're happening.
Now as for the euro part. That, well, that is "dead".
I have not seen many activity from that side.
Now when you say "ZCL Winter Pre-Season" I'd like if you elaborated further.
Do you mean to have a small competition? Or have official ZCL Privs everynight?

Welcome back again! Looking forward to working with you again this season Smile

P.S. ZCL Map Contest WAD is complete. I will be releasing it soon so that it can be played for December 4, 2013 (I was originally going to do it for November 27 BUT its thanksgiving week and a day before thanksgiving...) I will contact WNF later to let them know.

-
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking for The ZCL Preseason for practice for any player. Basically like priv ctf, but anyone can play only if they're picked though. Also, for the option of random captains, I would like it optional during this time frame. I would like for players who are considering being captains for S2, or ex captains, to be the captains during the preseason. To experiment with other variables (players) to their equation (team). Because I certainly know some captains will pick their S1 team players, *looks at OvS* , but I may be wrong and they'll be some exact teams for S2. I might edit this post if I can think of other ideas, since I'm doing this during my break at college. I would also like some feedback/or ideas for this preseason. And then we can come to a conclusion and make this happen.
Edwart
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BGK IS HERE FOR KICK ASSES :3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon CTF League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: