ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA May '13 CTF Tournament
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DR_DOOM[BOH]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: WS forfeits match against DH Reply with quote

Hey guys. First of all I just want to say that I'm as disappointed as anyone that this dragged on as long as it did. I can honestly say that April and I both tried as hard as we could to put a match together. Unfortunately, due to IRL issues, one of our members missed the first couple matches and then time zone issues got in the way. Forfeiting sucks, and it's the last thing I wanted to do. With that said, I think it's the best thing for the tournament, so we're bowing out. Good luck to everyone left.
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very disappointed this game didn't get played. Brackets have been updated team captains need to get ahold of eachother and schedule their games.
OurHero
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12:38:02 <Bot> You are scheduled to play Round 2 'dewww vs OurHero'. Please play this match as soon as possible.

time to kick some euro butt =D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: