ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EURO Division Draft (Draft Order & Draft Picks)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: EURO Division Draft (Draft Order & Draft Picks) Reply with quote

Draft Date: Sunday, June 2, 2013
Time: 6PM GMT+1 (Central Europe)

Captains:
Dewww, Gyrossman, Mania5, NooSphere, Nub_Hat,, TurSKA

Draft Pick Order*:
1. Dewww
2. TurSKA
3. Mania5
4. NooSphere
5. Gyrossman
6. Nub_Hat

*- Produced by a random generator

Draft Picks:

1. Dewww
$- Funebrak
a- Dopefish
b- Jebote

2. TurSKA
$- Nosturi
a- Patukka
b- ModeneseAdriano

3. Mania5
$- Xaver
a- Devisin
b- Bulb

4. NooSphere
$- Evolution
a- Bazooka
b- Sks23

5. Gyrossman
$- Mortalogy
a- JCD
b- Vody

6. Nub_Hat
$- Tobi
a- Oxyde
b- TheCitrusKiwi

$- Franchised Player

Last edited by Alpha_ on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Kara Kurt
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<!> EURO DIVISION DRAFT'S DATE IS OUT <!>

Draft Date: Sunday, June 2, 2013
Time: 6PM GMT+1 (Central Europe)
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might want to remove funebrak from draft list, since he's been franchised already Exclamation
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ModeneseAdriano wrote:
you might want to remove funebrak from draft list, since he's been franchised already Exclamation

Eyy thanks for the notice, haven't been on lately till now.
[BK>Bulb
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha it's funny Dragon how you are first all like "Yeah Bulb..... I've got along with that guy", then during the second round draft you start acting smart and suddenly you realize you might need me ;) Concidering the fact I'm better than anyone picked before me makes the situation even more hilarious.

Another thing I don't quite understand is why Modanese got picked after me (=almost last pick) when he is doing really well and you let turska get him - intelligence of other caps? ;) - and the funniest thing is why Lukas hasn't been picked at all, but that's not my business. My opinion is that Lukas would have been much more suitable for CTF than let's say the current #3 exp master.

P.S. GL Mortal and turSKA in the finals :)
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi, there's no point in judging picks, caps are free to pick whoever they want after all (some picks were certainly disappointing if you ask me, but whatever, i'm not exactly the ultimate champ either Very Happy)

what i find it being extremely low instead is refusing to cap at the beginning and stepping up like some sort of diva at the franchising phase when sks was already capping as a last resort, just because "the roster wasn't sucking anymore".. no comment Rolling Eyes
Dragon
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see one of you want a failed league, that's fine by me, that's your thinking, not mine.

Anyway Bulb, I thought I did a smart pick, by picking you as I know you're one great player. Though you should get on IRC once in a while.. We might even have a game tonight, so would be nice if you could be on so I don't have to use someone from the FA.
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice way to misinterpret what i said. of course having you as a cap over sks raised overall zcl quality, what i'm saying is that you could've been available since the beginning rather than refusing because of the "bad roster", forcing admins to put sks as cap for borderline desperation and then being available to cap as soon as more "superstars" joined in, making admins trade a zcl slot with sks for his cap status while they could've picked someone better, if you didn't have such a snobbish attitude.
Dragon
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ModeneseAdriano wrote:
nice way to misinterpret what i said. of course having you as a cap over sks raised overall zcl quality, what i'm saying is that you could've been available since the beginning rather than refusing because of the "bad roster", forcing admins to put sks as cap for borderline desperation and then being available to cap as soon as more "superstars" joined in, making admins trade a zcl slot with sks for his cap status while they could've picked someone better, if you didn't have such a snobbish attitude.
As a matter of fact, I was gonna be in regardless, I just thought I wouldn't have time, which I realized pretty late that I would have after all, my apologies.

Though I thought that as I did in fact join the league, and was asked in the very begining to be cap, I thought I could take his place after all. Then I got a no from him at first, and thought that I wanted to do pretty much in order to take his place and make sure this would go in a better direction.

They came up with a compromise that was ok with me, him and the admins.

Now the whole thing about joining because "superstars" came along, is partly true.. I did more to become a cap because of wanting to pick them, and form a great team but I did not join the league itself because of them.
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough, I just didn't know about the "I just thought I wouldn't have time" detail and made wrong conclusions. At least the situation with the old cap got fixed Smile
Kara Kurt
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BK>Bulb wrote:
My opinion is that Lukas would have been much more suitable for CTF than let's say the current #3 exp master.

I agree with ModeneseAdriano: that's how Draft works and it's pointless to discuss the choice of captains.

Concerning Lukas111_cz, I would have enjoyed alot to have chosen him but as a matter of fact it wasn't possible since I've made a deal with Sks23... forget it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon CTF League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: