ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Week 1 Predictions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madgunner
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Week 1 Predictions Reply with quote

Wow I almost totally forgot about this. Anyways without further adieu, here is the official week one prediction thread for the American Division. For week 1 we have the following matches:

USA Disivion

The Dream Team vs. Wicked Sick
Desire vs. OverratedScumWads
Multiple Scoregasms vs Kentucky Fried Chicken

EURO Disivion

Ultimate Grinders vs Angels with Shotguns
Run As Administrator vs Impressive Team Name
Ultimate Shooting Attack vs Soulless Gibbing

Cast your predictions now!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kara Kurt
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dream Team (1W - 0D - 2W) Wicked Sick (18 captures; 3-1, 2-4, 3-5)
Desire (1W - 1D - 1W) OverratedScumWads (17 captures; 3-3, 3-2, 1-5)
Multiple Scoregasms (2W - 0D - 0W) Kentucky Fried Chicken (14 captures; 5-2, 5-2)

Ultimate Grinders (2W - 1D - 0W) Angels with Shotguns (16 captures; 5-3, 2-2, 3-2)
Run As Administrator (0W - 1D - 2W) Impressive Team Name (18 captures; 1-5, 2-2, 3-5)
Ultimate Shooting Attack (1W - 1D - 1W) Soulless Gibbing (12 captures; 2-1, 3-3, 0-3)
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EURO Disivion

I'm not impressed with this schedule. But - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Run As Administrator vs Impressive Team Name 0-0-2
ITM's team morale is at its peak since their leader dew published the badass logo. It just... motivates people. His teammates would crawl on their bellies across broken glass with their flies unzipped to get a W on the board. Plus, Bazooka is a no-show and Sks will be too busy, hunting multi kills for his new youtube vid, to realize his flag is being stolen.

Ultimate Shooting Attack vs Soulless Gibbing 0-0-2
Despite Dragon's hatred towards Zd and the fact, that Xaver played this port for about two hours in the past decade and a half, I gotta give edge to the zandro team for simply having loads of experience with the big games. Nub_hat managed to pick up a pretty good team in the draft and with that said, if Kiwi is around, the cap of USA should perhaps take the infamous role of the bench coach.
boomdoomboom
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just woke up so probably some stuff that doesn't make sense

The Dream Team vs. Wicked Sick
I don't know anything about these teams so I'm gonna put them for a draw

Desire vs. OverratedScumWads
OVS look like a solid team I'm sure they can get something going probably starting with a win here

Multiple Scoregasms vs Kentucky Fried Chicken
MS are my favoites to win thi s usa division sponsored by usa but KFC look strong as well I think it will be a close game with MS taking it

EURO Disivion

this ug lineup looks fantastic and I'm sure they can get a win here

Run As Administrator vs Impressive Team Name
dews team will probably take it, no idea how raa is going to play but it'll be fun to see what they have in mind

Ultimate Shooting Attack vs Soulless Gibbing
big exciting game to start the season. we will finally see who was really carrying HS in all those scrims. there will be flags and people will shoot each other. game of the week don't miss it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon CTF League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: