ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1v1 Map "Desolated"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaundice
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: 1v1 Map "Desolated" Reply with quote

I've never made a really Quake looking map, so I kind of wanted to make a Quake-ish map, and I made this one specifically with 1v1/Dueling in mind.

Download: -->Here<--

It's partially rushed, as I didn't quite have the time I'd have liked to to add some more detail and pizazz, but I think the overall flow and manouverability make it a solid 1v1 map. Out of sheer unadulterated laziness, the sky I used will work in ZDaemon, but not ZDoom directly - so it'll look gooby in ZDoom, but within ZDaemon it looks fine Razz

I spent about 30-45 minutes on this, and I think it came out alright, let me know what you think - I'll be busy making more KotH maps in the meantime Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: