ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scheduled Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capo's anthem

Quote:
I used to have so many friends
I thought I could trust
But when it came to saving me
You let me self-destruct

Well I'm back now, I'm seeking out this vengeance
Not to mention that this black cloud, it sticks around
And visits my intuition, won't let me back down
And I swear to God, my heart is like a piston
Pumping rage into this engine, turn the keys to my ignition

Listen nobody likes me
Enlightening, it excites me
And I talk this shit with the lyrics I spit
And still nobody will fight me

Try walking a mile in my shoes
And get beat with your own Nikes
I'm a grimey motherfucker
With a mic' so call me Mickey

I got no patience lately
For these fucking faggots
Fecking making lies up
Wise up

And if you really think you can take me
Wake me up from this lazy battle
Rattle you with my crazy battle
Pay my dues back on the saddle
The lonely road that I slowly travel

This is my chance
Maybe my last
And if I leave
There's no way back

capo, you better make up for it, if Nero gives you green light!

Last edited by Gyrossman on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha

This is better than the Flunky one man show.

Last edited by spacepirate on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titan_66
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper wrote:
Titanus: Let's play Thursday or Friday mate before I go on holiday, hope to see you then.

Hey man, well i could try, i have been ailing for few days, antibiotics, still does not feel healthy. I dont want to delay premier though. I will find out if iam able to play...
Sniper
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan_66 wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Titanus: Let's play Thursday or Friday mate before I go on holiday, hope to see you then.

Hey man, well i could try, i have been ailing for few days, antibiotics, still does not feel healthy. I dont want to delay premier though. I will find out if iam able to play...

Its ok, we were supposed to play on tuesday but I guess you were ill? This evening is my last available slot when I can play. After that I'm next available on 30th June. If we dont get to play tonight because you're ill I'm sure Nero wont mind it's not like any of us have been slacking Laughing
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper wrote:
If we dont get to play tonight because you're ill I'm sure Nero wont mind it's not like any of us have been slacking Laughing

Apart from the fact that I'm a huge Titan's nuthugger and don't want him to play high on chillpills, I don't see much reason why you guys should rush this game. It's the last one in premiere division and one way or another, we will wait for your return before finishing playoffs.
Titan_66
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper: yeah, tuesday was terrible day for me, my temperature was 39 Smile I was not able to send you a message.

well i was trying to play some games today, i think that iam not able to play properly, iam still weak to be focused. Anyway like you said, you will be back on 30th June. Play off have to wait for you with or without our last match. It would be suitable to play it when you are back from holiday and me without an angina Smile
Eagle-Eye
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capo: Thank you for your kind words. I believe it's best I do give you a second chance, good luck in the rest of the league!
Gyrossman
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hours at work are passing way too slowly. So I thought I would put up a little preview to what the rest of the regular season has to offer, as we're getting really close to playoffs. Seeing this now, I got a bit too gay with the colors... for some strange reason, I don't mind it at all.

Premiere
Outcome of the very last match Sniper vs. Titan pretty much depends on which Titan will show up. No disrespect to Sniper, but in a way the Czech legend is in his prime now. He's more well-rounded than ever and his aim is pain in the ass lately. If he can keep his cool, he's a favourite in my opinion. On the other hand the vacationing Brit has all the tools to adapt to pretty much any style, make his opponents feel uncomfortable, make them do mistakes, punish them and win. Either way, this match will be tits and is gonna determine the semifinal pairs AKA who's gonna be the poor bastard who will have to face dominatingSKA?

Div2
If the game actually takes place, IleKallio will have to protect his second place against capodecima . If the Finn loses, there's a strong chance, that [i'm suddenly motivated]capo would take out [still careless]runk and [gets pissed easily, because zd-bugs are different than st-bugs]Dragon to steal that silver spot upon Ile. However, Ile - the div2 saviour - got this and I expect capo to go into the protect-the-ego mode. He'll either throw his remaining games or, worst case scenario, refuses to play altogether and gets forfeited to hell. I hope I'm wrong, because, capo, you've been awarded a second chance after writing that love letter to Nero and now it's time to put the money where your mouth is and actually show people you SHOULD have been in the top division.

Div 3
Unless somehow pivosik rise up from being dead and somehow manages to rob either Oxyde or Saint, the French standoff between Selam and Oxyde will determine, whether the latter will get into playoffs or if he'll come up short. Selam really has nothing to lose and these guys are both French; could he throw this game for the hack of a national pride? Possibly, but a) he still could gain first place if he wins in two rounds with a good score, b) these two don't strike me as back-scratching buddies and c) I think Selam has way too competitive spirit to do such a thing. Just see his forum posts, this dude HATES losing. Hell, he's not satisfied unless he wins decisively and rubs your face in it! Just like most of div3 games amongst top contenders, I expect this to be a little sloppy, nevertheless an awesome all out war.
Eagle-Eye
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Duel League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: